Cyborg

Based on "Archer" when archer got katya back but as a cyborg and she's still hot!
Location: gravity falls laboratory on a stormy night lightning is shown,

"Down this way." Ford said leading Dipper down the hall to a room where ford opens then closes when their in and turns on the lights showing a table with a giant white cloth over it.

"Grunkle Ford." Dipper started saying looking uncomfortable "Do I need to call the police or something." She said putting her hands in her pockets.

"No! No!" Ford said waving his arms "What I'm showing is completely... Well mostly legal." Ford said looking nervous "So uh better keep this on the down low."

"Okay I think I'll go home try to forget this." Dipper said walking away but Ford put his six fingered hand on her shoulder.

"Before you leave you better see this." Ford said taking off the cloth on table showing what's underneath making Dipper gasp.

"Grunkle Ford is that!" Dipper said looking at the 6 ft 5in blond male in front of her wearing his signature yellow shirt and black pants looking peaceful.

"Yes." Ford said "Touch his bellybutton." He instructed so Dipper does so making the body move and open his eyes showing bright red glowing eyes in its place.

"Bill." Dipper said tearing up seeing her lover again.

"Pinetree." Bill said pulling into a hug making her gasp "Sorry! My strength is how you say not in control yet." He apologizes.

"But at our wedding you were killed by Gideon so how are you alive?" Dipper asked.

"Well 'on' to be precise." Ford piped up showing blueprints "When Bill fell off the balcony I took him and spent the last months turning into what we call a cyborg! So his bones and other insides has been turned into a robotic exoskeleton."

"That's amazing Bill we can be together again!" Dipper said tossing herself into Bill again kissing him deeply then friend to Ford "The others won't believe this I gotta them!"

"Before we do Ford does 'everything' everything still work on my body?" Bill asked directing the area he's talking about with his arms "Cause that's my best feature." He said a smile on his face.

"Yes and don't ask me that ever again or kill you all or again." Ford deadpanned as Dipper blushes madly at the thought of Bill in bed.