Demon and Human forbidden?

- Dipper and Bill race to get the government to let them marry as a demonsexual couple! This is where demons and humans coexist like neighbors. Dipper is like 25 while Bill is ? In this.

Washington

"Hello welcome to channel 1029 news I'm Amara Firestone" The newscaster a demon lady said "I'm standing here with co anchor Bob Harrison." She announced.

"Thanks Amara." Bob a very human man said "Were here live to view a protest about demon-human marriage." He said to the camera.

"One ,two, three, four! We won't be silent anymore!" A group of demons and humans protested with signs and everything.

"Ever since demons were aloud on the surface many years ago some have fallen in love with their human neighbors and demanded to marry like the rest of us." Bob said then a couple came to the news crew "Sir can you give the audience a reason why you should be aloud to marry a human?" He asked giving the mic to the demon.

"Yes I should be aloud because my girlfriend loves me and I love her! Even if she's not from the underworld I still want of be with her!" Bill said holding Dipper's hand.

"And I love him! Even though he can summon fire and he can be scary at times I still love him for his personality and honestly I can only see a future with him!" Dipper said hugging Bill who returned it.

"Thanks love." Bill said kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Your welcome Babe." Dipper said back Kissing his lips.

"Please vote on proposition 2000!" Dipper and Bill yelled making the other demon and human couples to the same.

"You know what us too!"Amara announced taking Bob's hand "That's right folks were together!" The crowd cheered for the new demonsexual couple.