High class life

Dipper now married to billionaire bill cipher is having trouble getting used to high luxury and full time leisure.

Cipher tower

Dipper is lying in her living room watching TV till her maid came in.

"Can I help you Maria?" Dipper asked the maid who smiled at Her.

"No deary I'm quite alright thank you its my job." Maria said dusking off priceless artifacts.

"Well I'm gonna get a snack." Dipper said getting up only for the chef to come in "Uh hello chef." She said looking away.

"Madame you require food yes?" The chef Tom asked he had an Italian accent.

"Well I guess it is your job but I just want a sandwich."Dipper said and was surprised to see him holding one and she gingerly took it.

"Mrs.Cipher!" The stylist Jamie said coming in the room taking Dippers arm "It's your 3:00pm beauty time." She said putting her back on the massage table to give her a facial while other woman gave her manicures, nail polish, body massages and more which made Dipper fall asleep.

"Pinetree?" Bill said coming in the room to gently wake his wife up "Okay everybody out." He ordered his staff who obliged.

"Uh Bill I feel like jello." Dipper said towel around her body.

"That means your relaxing Pinetree now that were married you can have this everyday!" Bill said making her frown "What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Bill this is nice but I'm not a self-centered trophy wife I like doing things for my own." Dipper said along Bill hug her which she returns.

"How about I we go for a night out at town sound good?" Bill asked kissing her forehead making her nod "In the mean time second honeymoon?" He asked hopeful.

"Maybe?" Dipper teased walking away.