Fire and earth

Set in the avatar last airbender universe where Bill is a fire Bender and Dipper is an earth bender. Both about 13.

Cipher farm

"Bye mom bye dad!" Bill said while waving to his parents who are in their carriage being pulled by dragon-moose.

"Are they gone?" Dipper asked from the hay. She had Long brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes, a light green shirt and baggy green pants and wood shoes.

"Yes you can come out." Bill assured the girl. He had black hair and golden amber eyes, a brown vest over a black shirt and golden shirt, dark red pants and cloth shoes.

"Oh thank you so much!" Dipper cried hugging Bill who was surprised but hugged back.

"No prob Dip." Bill said blushing "Hey wanna spare?" He asked excited.

"But what if Soldiers spot me?" Dipper asked scared rubbing her arm.

"Please were like a hundred miles away from any house were fine!" Bill assured smiling.

"Oh okay." Dipper agreed smiling softly then yelped when Bill tugged her arm to his house.

"But fish you need the proper fire nation outfit!" Bill said cheekily grabbing fresh cloths off the line outside drying "Just go inside and wear these." He said.

"So in case I'm not caught earthbending but when I'm a normal girl!" Dipper said getting it she quickly went inside and changed. When Dipper came out Bill gawked seeing her in a red belly shirt, black pants with gold details and matching shoes.

"Wow." Bill muttered blushing hard.

"What was that?" Dipper asked not being able to hear what he said.

"Nothing! Uh let's spare!" Bill said getting in position and Dipper mimicked the action.

"Let it begin!" Dipper said bending a wall to protect from the blue fire being blasted at her.