Blue Creatures

Bill is sent into another world via avatar style. Bill and Dipper are adults.

Lab unknown location

"Mr.Cipher you ready?" A scientist asked a young man in the tube who was paralyzed he nodded in response so the scientist turned on the machine electricity filled the room.

New Planet

"Uhh what hit me?" Bill asked rubbing his head and stood up making him gasp "I can walk!" He danced a little in excitement.

"Oh course you can stranger." A voice said startling Bill making him look around the strange land everything is newm"Up here." The voice said making Bill look up mouth agape.

"You're an alien!" Bill blurted out seeing her blue skin filled with marks, bright unnatural eyes, strange nose, ears and the fact she up so high then lands just near him unharmed.

"Alien hmm?" She hummed "That is a new way of saying we're strangers." She said giggled a little.

"Well I'm Bill." Bill looked at his arms "A fellow... creature like yourself." He said.

"I am Dipper of the trees!" Dipper announced nodded her head to a direction "Come brother we must introduce yourself to the tribe!" She said walking ahead.

"Sounds good sister I guess." Bill said snapping vines that were in his way making Dipper gasp "What?" He asked eyebrow raised.

"You fool apologize to the vines!" Dipper snapped petting the vines that were writhing in pain.

"Okay I'm sorry vines." Bill said rolling his eyes till t vines hissed at him making him back away as the vines went back in position as before "That was unexpected." He said to himself.

"You much to learn traveler." Dipper said whistling causing a bunch of dragon-like monsters to come to her so she picked one and went on its back "You coming?" She asked her hand out for him to grab.

"This is gonna be weird but I do like weird." Bill said taking her hand so the creature string flying off.