A whole new world

Dipper the Mundi princess is romanced by the wide eyed Bill Cipher. 18 year old Dipper and 21 year old Bill.

Mundi palace

"It's not fair Mabel why do I have to get engaged and you don't?" Dipper asked her twin.

"I agree it makes doo-doo sense!" Mabel said in a ridiculous way.

"I mean one, your older." Dipper listed off.

"Yeah Alpha twin! Alpha twin!" Mabel chanted rubbing it in.

"By 5 Minutes!" Dipper reminded "And two, your more likeable." She said frowning.

"It's a curse!" Mabel exclaimed dazzling her arms around and shrugged her arms side hugging her twin who then pulled away.

"Right and three, I don't want to marry some stranger I just met!" Dipper said stomping in circles frustrated.

"Yeah Dip your crazy awkward and I'm well..." Mabel trailed off "More likely to fall in love?" She guessed.

"Mabel you never left your boy crazy phrase emphasis on crazy!" Dipper teased her nudging her side making both giggle.
Knock knock
"You two still awake?" Grunkle Ford the current king asked.

"Grunkle Ford why am I next for throne?" Dipper asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Because Dipper."Grunkle Ford put a hand on Dipper's shoulder "Your the responsible,more reliable, less distracted and sorry Mabel smarter one of you two." He said.

"Its okay I get it!" Mabel said then ran to balcony "Ohh! Shiny!" She giggled.

"Thanks for explaining Ford, goodnight." Dipper said then the lights went out meaning sleep time. The twins depart from the yard to separate rooms.

Later

"Princess?" A mysterious figure said nudging Dippers sleeping form "Hey wake up." He snapped his fingers making Dipper wide awake and about ready to scream but the person put a hand to her mouth "I'm not gonna hurt yah okay?" He asked and she nodded.

"Who are you?" She asked scared and got the wind out of her when the person took her to her balcony.

"I'm Bill Cipher dream demon and your princess Mason Pines of Mundi!" Bill said then blow a mysterious puff of blue smoke on the girl making her cough and began to float in the air.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Dipper asked trying to get down making Bill laugh. Bill took her hand and flew out the door into the night air making Dipper scream and cling onto Bill.

"I'm here because I've heard you never left the castle and were going to marry some stranger soon!" Bill told her getting her to let go but still holds his hand.

"How?" Dipper asked finally getting a close look at him noticing his handsome features making her blush.

"Don't mind that." Bill shrugged off and flew far away with her in toe "Just know I'm gonna show you the wonders of this world, I can open your eyes to a whole new world! To gain a whole new fantastic view is splendid! nobody to tell us no or where to go!princess it's an undescribable feeling that your about to Haven so come on!" Bill said pulling her arm as they flew to the unknown world.

"This is a world I never knew and its all thanks to you." Dipper whispered admiring the view of both the world and Bill.