Inmate victim

Being accused of a crime she didn't commit Dipper is sent to jail being mistaken as a boy meets Bill. Both 12.

California juvenile hall 1920

"No! You don't understand!" Dipper yelled being dragged inside by a guard.

"Boy you better behave or you'll be getting additional sentence time!" One guard said then opened a cell door and pushed Dipper in then locked it "Her Cipher meet your new roommate!" He laughed walking away .

"No! Come back I don't belong here someone help!" Dipper cried shaking the bars.

"Hey new guy do you mind I'm trying to read." A voice said making Dipper twirl around and look at her roommate he had blond hair and blue eyes sitting on the top bunk.

"Oh man I wanna go home." Dipper groaned pulling her shoulder length brown hair. Dipper collapsed on the lower bunk face down.

"So buddy what's your name?" The boy asked poking his head to look at her and gave her a comic "I'm bill and here's a comic." He said getting down standing now.

"Names Dipper and thanks Bill." Dipper said taking the comic sting at it intensely then noticed Bill was looking at her strangely "What?" She asked then yelped when he took her face in his hands so she slapped them away and backed away.

"Hmm." Bill hummed thinking "I'm guessing your a girl." He said crossing his arms.

"Yes but please don't tell anyone it'll just make me look even more guilty for something I didn't even do!" Dipper exclaimed crying tears coming down her face.

"Hey now." Bill says sitting next to her and held her her face in his chest "Wanna tell me about it?" He asked brushing her hair away she looks up.

"Okay....but only if you tell me how you got here." Dipper says grabbing her pillow and hugged it cutely making Bill blush.

"Well I robbed a bank." Bill said making Dipper gasp he held up a finger "Wait I did it to buy medicine for my sick brother." He said frowning "But I was found out a few days later and for the past few months I've been here." He finished.

"That's so sad." Dipper says then added "But you did the right thing family comes first is what my family says." She said smiling then frowned.

"Okay I told you my story now what's yours cutie?" Bill asked getting a blushing face from Dipper.

"Well I wanted to play with the boys so I dressed as one so while we played ball a local store caught on fire so they ran away while i was the only one there so the police said I was the prim suspect but I didn't do it!" Dipper starts crying again.

"You wanna brake out of here?" Bill asked making Dipper silent "My buds and I have a plan to brake out soon we could use an extra set of hands." He says taking out his hand "You help me you get out of here deal?" Hope in voice

"Well I don't wanna shower with a bunch of boys so I guess I'll help." Dipper replied shaking Bill's hand. "Deal." She says then hugs him.

Bill + Dipper = 💜💜💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें