Save the farm!

Young Dipper lived in a farm all her life and when Bill Cipher wants to build a mall over the land Dipper may have no other choose then to seduce Mr.cipher.

Pines family farm

"What!" The twins Dipper and Mabel shouted.

"Yes I'm sorry to say were selling the farm." Their father Mr.Pines said then cried leaving the room with his wife.

"Oh no! Dipper what are we gonna do!" Mabel asked crying on her twins shoulder sad.

"I don't know Mabel I guess we'll just have to accept the change." Dipper said crying too.

"But I love this farm!" Mabel argued "This is where waddles lives!" Her pet pig oinks in response.

"Hey there kiddies!" Mr.Cipher came in happy then whistled at their farm girl clothes "Oh boy twins in those clothes that is hot!" Bill said going in their parents room happy.

"That's it Bill!" Mabel said then shook Dipper "We have to seduce Cipher!" She cried.

"What the why?" Dipper asked horrified.

"Well he's single ,powerful and loves to make deals!" Mabel said "If we tell him will showing off our goods he'll have to let us stay and not build a mall!" Dipper nods.

"Unfortunately its the only way a girl can get a guy to do anything." Dipper sighed and smirked "Bet I'll make him do it before you!" She challenged.

"Oh it is on!" Mabel challenged back fist bumping her twin and both ran to Bill who was outside looking at his blueprints.