My lady of the night

King Bill is married but secretly sees his servant Dipper behind his wife's back. Dipper is 22 Bill is 24.

Cipher castle

"Your muffins Bill." Dipper said giving the king his muffins while bowing.

"Uh excuse me!" Pacifica scoffed looking at Dipper in great disgust "You don't address your king with his name you address him your majesty!" She snapped.

"It's okay dear Dipper just forgot." Bill said calmly secretly catching Dippers gaze winking.

"Well if she forgets again I'll have her executed!" Pacifica said marching out their dining room in a huff.

"Sorry about my wife." Bill said pulling Dipper into his lap making her blush "She can be a royal pain." He chuckled putting his hands on her face.

"Good one Bill." Dipper said leaning into the King's touch with love "I think of you every minute." She whispers.

"I do too Pinetree." Bill whispered back kissing her jaw making her gasp giving him the chance to tongue kiss her much to her surprise but she gives in both savoring each other with their kisses and touches.

"Bill!" Pacifica yells making the two pull apart as she ones back in the room "You need to present yourself to the public come on!" She orders pulling him away.

"What a royal pain." Dippers mutters taking her muffin basket with her to the Royal kitchen.

"Hello Dipper." Will said making Dipper jump surprised to see Bill's younger brother the prince.

"Your Majesty!" Dipper said bowing to Will then stands up straight "What can I do for you?" She asks politely.

"I saw you and my brother." Will said quietly making Dipper gasp.

"You did! b-but no one was in there!" Dipper Spain in panic.

"The door was unlocked." Will said making Dipped flush "And by the way I support you two." He said walking away "If only Pacifica was out of the picture." He said ominously before shutting the kitchen door.

"Yes if only she out of the picture." Dipper mutters looking around at all the kitchen tools smirking "Just need her to have a little accident." She says laughing.