Amnesia island

Bill wakes up on an island along with Dipper with only their name tags to tell them who they are. Mid 20s.

Gravity island

A man with messy blond hair and tanned skin wearing nothing but white shorts and a torn up white shirt and a name tag 'Bill' is laying on the ground next to a woman with brown shoulder length hair and lightly tanned skin wearing a torn up green dress with a name tag 'Dipper'. A seagull drops by them and squawks loud waking both of them and the bird flew away scared.

"Uh what happened?" Dipper asked rubbing her head.

"Don't know I can't remember either." Bill answered taking a look around "But it seems were stranded on some island." He said standing up and helped Dipper up as well.

"Well that's unfortunate uh Bill" Dipper read his name tag "And I'm Dipper apparently." She said wiping her hair back.

"Dipper why?" Bill stopped to stare and awe at her making her blush as he pushes her bangs away "Absolutely amazing." He said smiling at her.

"What?" Dipper asked walking up to the we're to see her Dipper shaped birthmark making her blush embarrassed.

"I see where you got your name Dipper." Bill chuckled asking her making Dipper blush more admiring him.

"Hey how about we walk around to get a better feel about this place... Together maybe?" Dipper asked making Bill smile taking her hand.

"It's a deal! Wow just got some major deja vo Dipper" Bill said walking hand in hand.

"Hey that's good! We need to remember who we are it's better that way." Dipper said smiling warmly then gasped seeing a hat on the ground with a Pinetree on it "Now I'm getting deja go!" She put it on.

"Looking good Pinetree!" Both gasped at Bill's words.