Vampire and wolf

Vampire Bill and Wolf Dipper confront each other over turfs. Dipper is 18 Bill is 21.

Gravity falls forest

"Lord Cipher the wolf pack wants to talk to you." A servant told Bill.

"Tell them I'll only speak to one of them." Bill said then took a sip of blood wine.

"Give me a moment." The servant said jogging away out to the woods then returned later bloody and scratched up.

"Well?" Bill asked well demanded.

"They said they'll bring their most loyal member out to fight you at midnight." The servant said before passing out making Bill sigh.

Midnight

"I'm here you dirty and uncivilized mutt where are you?" Lord Bill demands standing alone in the woods with his fangs out.

"Right here you blood sucker." Dipper announced shifting into human wolf form making Bill blush not expecting a very hot female wolf "What's the matter wolf got your tongue Cipher?" She mocked flicking her tail.

"Let's get this over with." Bill mutters standing up straight "You have a problem with my people why?" He asked arms crossed.

"You vampires think you can come and go anytime and anywhere." Dipper started growling fangs showing "What we want is simple give us more land and no more trespassing." E commanded.

"Who do you think you are?" Bill growled walking toward her inches away from her face.

"Great niece of Grunkle Stan and Ford the leaders of my pack." Dipper responds glaring at Bill.

"Should've known a pines would want to Mendel with my affairs." Bill says squeezing her shoulders.

"Someone has too." Dipper responds ears flapping cutely making Bill do something no vampire has ever done kiss a werewolf!

Bill with great passion throws himself into a kiss with anger which Dipper having her emotions flying kisses back. Dipper is first to end kiss breathing heavily unlike Bill who doesn't breathe.

"That was amazing." Dipper says looking down then shoves Bill away.

"I think what we should now is clear." Bill said eyes twinkling on mischief making Dipper smirk then transform into a raging wolf and then leaps at him.