Alpha recruits

Bill as the household Alpha must take part in the war as a soldier. Bill and Dipper are 29 Misty is 10 Billy is 5.

Cipher household

"This world war is taking every Alpha it can in America so If your the alpha of your family you'll be recruited by the military immediately." The beta newscaster man on TV said making Dipper the omega turn off the TV.

"Pinetree i-" Bill stops since Dipper stomps off into their shared room.

"Dad." Billy an omega said eyes watering "Are you going away?" He asked holding his big sisters hand worried.

"I have too buddy." Bill said knees on ground hugging his children.

"But you can't! You just can't!" Misty an Alpha said very angry stomps her foot "I'm 10 and an Alpha let me go!" She demands trying not to cry.

"Baby you have to be 18 or older." Bill told her "Besides I wouldn't forgive myself if I let you go to war." He smiles sadly "And I need someone to watch your mom while I'm gone." He told them.

"Bill." Dipper said creaking her door open "Can we talk alone?" She asked eyes red. Bill nods patting their kids backs going into their room "You two bed." She sternly told her kids shutting the door.

"Love?" Bill said then Dipper pulled him on the bed making him confused by her actions. Understanding he smirks kissing her deeply.

"In the morning you'll say goodbye to the kids right?" Dipper asked holding onto her lover not wanting to let go ever. Bill shakes his head.

"Not goodbye. I'll see you later." Bill said making Dipper roll her eyes returning to their making out session the day before Bill departs his family.