Trip with my love

Since Bill owns his own billion dollar business he takes his trophy Wife Dipper a Trip around the world. Both 24.

Cipher inc private plane

Bill wearing a causal white tee, white shorts and is barefoot. Dipper is wearing a black dress, black heels, hair in ponytail, sunglasses and a big hat. Both of them are lounging around and drinking.

"Bill where are we going?" Dipper asked putting her drink down.

"Nowhere and everywhere." Bill replied eyes closed relaxing.

"Cryptic as usual." Dipper smiled applying lipstick while looking in a mirror "Were going to some snotty party aren't we?" She asked chuckling.

"Pinetree wherever you want to go is where we're going." Bill says getting up to kiss her hand both chuckling.

"So if I wanted to go to Paris we'd go?" Dipper asked getting a nod "What about Africa? The Amazon? Or even China?" She gets more nods "Okay then I want to go to Gravity Falls Oregon." She said smirking.

"What!" Bill groaned "I don't want to visit those people Dipper they don't like me!" He complained.

"You said anywhere!" Dipper giggled and started changing clothes from a dress to a plaid blue shirt and jeans and lost the heels, sunglasses and hat.

"Pinetree I wanted to travel together so we can get closer you know? Have some romance." Bill says making Dipper look at him lovingly.

"Okay I admit the last few months we've been drifting a bit and we could spice things up." Dipper says nodding.

"In Paris Pinetree." Bill said questionably getting a nod.

"Okay but first Gravity Falls then a super romantic trip to Paris." Dipper compromised hugging her husband.

"Uh good enough." Bill chuckled hugging his wife.

"Sir do we have a destination?" The pilot asked from the intercom.

"My Pinetree wants to go to Gravity Falls Oregon!" Bill shouted to the pilot.

"Where?" The pilot asked making the couple laugh at what he said.