Criminal couple

Fugitives that is what Bill and Dipper are known as 'the lovers'. Both 21.

Los Angeles

"Bill start the car!" Dipper shouted running to the car with a bag of money with the store clerk running after her.

"Hop in Pinetree!" Bill said starting up the car and floored it.

"Hey you lovers get back here!" The clerk yelled shooting them but they got away.

"Bill that was incredible!" Dipper said leaning in the kiss her lover who smirked.

"I'm telling you baby this is the life! Doing what we want when we want nobody else!" Bill said kissing her back while driving on the dirt road.

"How bout you park over there by the bar we can rob them!" Dipper said smiling wide gripping her gun tight.

"Nah." Bill shook his head "Doll we can't rob every place see' if we did that we'll be caught for sure!" Bill explained so Dipper nods understanding.

"Well how about we just have a drink and listen to some piano?" Dipper offered showing off the money "I'll buy." She chuckles making Bill shake his head smiling.

"Dipper Pines your the greatest!" Bill said stopping the car walking out to open the door for his woman "Let me." He said then opened the door tot he bar "After you!" He said.

"Oh Bill why aren't you a proper gentleman?!" Dipper said kissing his cheek walking inside where guns can be heard shooting.

"DIPPER GET YOUR GUN!" Bill yelled inside the bar kicking some butt.