Bill and Dipper got talent

Dipper and bill participate in America's got talent as salsa dance partners. Dipper is 22 Bill is 23.

Los Angeles stage

"Hello I'm Bill Cipher and this is my beautiful wife Dipper." Bill introduced to the cameraman.

"And today we're here to dance." Dipper said she and Bill make a kissy face to the camera.

Cipher-pines residence

"I met Bill 3 yrs ago at a dance studio he was the teacher me the student and about six months ago we got married." Dipper said.

"She was an awful dancer at first and I mean awful." Bill said getting a punch from Dipper making him laugh "But together we've been salsa dancing competitively we're really good." He said touch Dipper's hand.

"What can I say your a great teacher." Dipper said so the two kissed.

Back on stage

Bill and Dipper come on stage making the audience applaud. Dipper had a sparkly red dress, black tights, black dance shoes and her hair was in a ponytail while Bill had black dress pants, dance shoes and no shirt showing off his muscles.

"So you two are doing a salsa dance and you two are married." Howie introduced the couple.

"Yes we are Howie. Hi Heidi hi Mel." Bill said winking and blew kisses at them and they jokingly catch them. Dipper shakes her head smiling.

"Hello me and husband here are gonna do a salsa dance so hope you like it." Dipper said she and Bill started dancing sensually having eye contact hands on waist and shoulders as they move on the floor so elegantly then Bill takes Dipper in the air then back down tipping her going back and forth not missing a beat moving faster and faster and when they were done Dipper took Bill by the legs and held him over her head. The audience applauds in approval.

"You know what I'm gonna say definitely yes ." Howie says getting applaud.

"Girl you look fabulous he looks fabulous you both did great its a yes!" Mel said smiling.

"You two are so in love and your dance was flawless I'm saying yes!" Heidi says flashing a smile. Bill and Dipper smile happy.

"Bill Dipper I'm gonna be real I've seen better dancers." Simon says getting boos he raises his hands "But Dipper revolutions male to female roles at the end so I'll say yes." He said.

Bill and Dipper celebrate hugging each other and kissing then Dipper goes off stage and hugs the judges so Bill comes down too to get a selfie.