Old One-shots "Ladybug and Chat Noir"

Dipper Pines as Ladybug and Bill Cipher as Chat Noir.school bell rings

"Ah yes another day ,but you know why yesterday will never top today because yesterday was the day!" Mabel stated in English as she and her twin sister Dipper walked toward their new school. Dipper yawned and adjusted her backpack.

"Because yesterday was the day we moved into Paris and you met Ladybug and Chat Noir for the very first time." Dipper said in French making her sister groan as they walked into their classroom.

"Ugh Dipper I'm your American sister we can speak English when were together." Mabel said with a goofy grin then she took a seat with her sister "Besides you know I'm not as linguistic as you! I barely passed French class while you got an A+ and have the accent nailed!"

"Well did you know what I just said?" Dipper asked in English with a raised brow and Mabel gave a so-so gesture "Good enough Mabel just ask me for translationing when you need it." Students start to enter room as well as the teacher does before the final bell rang.

"Now class before we begin I'd like to introduce our two new students Mabel and Mason Pines from Piedmont, California." The teacher Mrs.Boxter said in French making the class look at the twins sitting in the second row. Mabel excitably stands up tugging Dipper with her to the front of the class.

"Hello I'm Mason Pines I'll be speaking for and translationing for my sister Mabel." Dipper introduced in French making some kids look impressed of how well she spook "I enjoy videogames, mysteries, and reading." Dipper said then looked at her sister who was jumping in enjoy then whispers in her ear "She likes boys, makeovers, and sleepovers basically the opposite of me." Dipper finished making the class clap.She

"Thank you Mason and please make sure your sister learns her French." Mrs.Boxter said then a boy raced into the classroom bumping into Dipper ,but catches her before she fell "Ah mister Cipher decided to show up today? Please take your seat." 

"Yes ma'am sorry." The boy, Bill, said in French then looked apologetically then helped Dipper stand "Sorry I didn't see you there if you can will you forgive me?" Bill asked smiling and took Dipper's hand who seems to be in a daze to her seat then to his own.

"Wow! Dipper a super mega hotty just held your hand and took you to your seat! He's a gentlemen and WAIT!" Mabel said in English taking out a fashion magazine with Bill on the cover "He's a model and the son of billionaire fashion designer Evan and Louane Cipher! Oh my gosh Dipper he's perfect I must have him!" Dipper snapped out if it when she said the last part.

"Wait no I saw him first! "Dipper whispered worried of her sister's intentions of Bill. Bill has perfect combed blonde hair and green eyes and tanned skin with the perfect lean body slightly taller then herself with some muscles. He also had a suit on which is an requirement in the school which is why Dipper and Mabel are wearing the same ,but with skirts.

"Ohhh! Sibling rivalry!" Mabel whispered back then looked at a piece paper Bill had. The paper HD a heart on it with the letters C+L on it "Oh no!" Mabel whispered worried. Dipper looks at what she was worried about frowning as well.

"He's already in love...." Dipper whispered crying a little but managed to tuck down the feelings at school for the rest of he day.

After school at Mabel's and Dipper's shared apartment. Dippers room.Mabel only one speaking English

"Tikki!"Dipper cried out making the kwami fly of her bookbag in a hurry her big eye widen on her red and black body as hovers next to Dipper's face.

"What's wrong Dipper?!" Tikki said then Dipper decided to crash on her bed face down and cry "Is this about the boy not noticing you all day?" In response Dipper cried louder "Oh Dipper I'm sure he'll fall for you eventually just be yourself and hang around him sometime and he'll know your a perfect girl for a guy like him!" Tikki cheered ,but her words went on death ears since Dipper is a teenage girl "Teenagers are impossible...." Tikki mumbles.

"I'm sorry ,but its hard to know a guy like him is out of reach! He's handsome! A gentleman! And everything he does is so charming like the way he eats! Or roll his eyes when being teased or sneeze! okay that part is adorable!" Super rambled on about her crush causing Tikki to shush her.

"Dipper I think you need to get your mind off Bill." Tikki said gently then swooped in the air cutely to Dipper's earrings "Maybe a tour of Paris as Ladybug will help you get over Bill! And get the chance to know your new city!" Dipper wipes her eyes and nodded walking to her door.

"Mabel I'll be going out tell mom and dad I'll be home later!" Dipper yelled.

"Okay just remember if someone offers a ride don't say yes they will kidnap you!" Mabel yelled back in her room. Dipper rolls her eyes then looks at Tikki with anticipation.

"Remember to make sure the mask covers my birthmark too." Dipper said and Tikki nods.

"If I didn't do it last time then everyone would know Ladybug would have a big Dipper birthmark! Making who you are obvious. I remember just say the words!" Tikki said smiling at Dipper.

"Okay Tikki spots on! Ha!" Diper said and Tikki went into her earrings causing her to transform into her superhero counterpart Ladybug! Wearing a red skin tight suit with black pocka dots and a yoyo on her waist. She also had a red mask with pocka dots that was big enough to cover her birthmark and her hair is now in pigtails with red ribbons. Dipper goes to her rooftop and takes off on her yoyo.

"Wow it's Ladybug!" "Look at her go!" "Your amazing!" "Marry me!" "Hey where's Chat Noir?" Came the various comments in the crowd watching Ladybug swing around and jump rooftops ,but Ladybug paid them no attention as she headed toward he Eiffel Tower. When she landed she breathed in the fresh warm air and took a seat on the ledge watching clouds go by until she felt a presence behind her causing her to grab their hand and flip them on the back with her on top holding their hand.

"Woah there my Lady I know I'm a CATch ,but CATching me literally! I'm flattered." Chat Noir said quirking a brow behind his mask with a cocky smirk as he stared at Ladybug's brown eyes and winks leaning in for a kiss causing her to huff in annoyance letting go and stands up. Chat Noir stands also brushing off his black suit that has an extra long belt making it look like a tail, he has claws and ears, Wild blonde hair and green eyes and sclera, and he is slightly taller than Ladybug.

"Chat we only met a day ago and your already hitting on me! Shame on you!" Ladybug teased Poking his nose with a smirk the he grabs her hand kissing it "Heh your too much."

"Sorry my Lady ,but your appearance makes me go all out on impressing you!" Chat Noir says taking her by the waist and moves his other hand out toward the city "Not to mention were in the city of love~" he purred causing Ladybug to blue as red as her costume ,so she pushes him away.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Chat Noir ,but the girl you are falling for isn't like the girl under the mask." Ladybug said swirling her yoyo making Chat unleash his baton.

"I'm sure whoever you are is just as PURRfect as Ladybug." Chat Noir said leaning on his baton in a cool way.

"Yeah sorry chat I'd love to talk more ,but I got to go home before dinner. Bye!" Ladybug said swinging off again.

​​​​​​With Chat noir
"Oh man a girl like her would never go for a guy like me!" Chat noir mumbled heading toward a large golden mansion landing in a bedroom reverting back to his counterpart BILL! "One day she will see me as someone else and she won't like who she sees." 

"Oh Billy Billy don't be so hard on yourself and do me a solid and get me some cheese!" Bill's kwami Plagg said his stomach growling even though he has the appearance of a black cat the size of a fist.

Sigh "Coming right up." Bill said going to his kitchen still thinking about his beautiful, brave, and down right best person he has ever met Ladybug not knowing it is the new student Mason 'Dipper' Pines.