Tuff

Dipper is always saved by Bill and is sick of it. Picture is of Bill's demon form.

Gravity falls woods

"Come back here our queen!" The gnome leader Jeff said as he and the other gnomes are a gigantic gnome at the moment chasing Dipper.

"For the last time I have a boyfriend!" Dipper yelled from the golf cart putting the pedal to the metal.

"PSH." Jeff brushed off "And who is he?" All of a sudden something grabbed the giant gnome made of gnomes.

"Me!" Bill hissed in his demonic form towering over the 'gnome not so giant' and tossed it over the mountains.

"Bill!" Dipper yelled kicking a rock as her boyfriend shrunk down to normal size and appearance "I could've handled it." She grumbled.

"Doesn't matter pinetree." Bill said kissing her forehead lovingly "As long as your in danger I'll be there to save you." He said fully confident of himself.

"Well a giant gnome made of little gnomes does call for two people." Dipper begrudgingly agreed "But not every single supernatural phenomenon in gravity falls is dangerous!" She argued.

"Well I can be too safe with my precious little Sapling!" Bill cooed pinching her cheeks then teleporting away.

"I'll show that handsome and dangerous-" Dipper sighs dreamingly before snapping back to it "That's it I need survival skills! Call Wendy." Dipper said to her phone.

"Calling local Wendy's restaurant." Dippers phone said making Dipper groan and face palm.