Old One-shots "Kingergarten crushers"

As title suggests this takes place in kindergarten so Dipper and Bill are 5 and cute as can be! No pov

"Mommy why do I have to go to school?" The boy known as Bill said walking hand in hand with his mother. Mrs.Cipher sighed crouching down putting her hands on his shoulders just outside the door entrance.

"Sweety because this a place for learning and to go grow up! You'll have friends and all sorts of fun here! Okay." Mrs.Cipher said looking into his eyes.

"Yes mommy ,but if I don't like it I want to go home." Bill said glaring at his mom who ruffles up his hair making him laugh.

"You'll do fine Bill." Mrs.Cipher said tears starting to come up as she looks at her golden boy one more time Blonde hair, soft blue eyes, sunkissed skin with a cheeky smile, black shorts his matching shoes and yellow tee.

"Mommmm!" Bill whined when she hugged him kissing his cheeks leaving smooch marks embarrassing him as she licks the lipstick off his cheek.

"Yes Victoria I'll take it from here alright." The teacher Ms.Watson said opening the door for Bill. Bill surveyed the teacher her red hair styled into a bun, green eyes filled with kindness, and long pink dress showing her inner child. He liked her so he ran inside to the circle rug.

"Bye mom!" Bill yelled to his mom then to his classmates "Hi I'm Bill! What's yours!" Several kids laughed coming up to Bill automatically becoming the center of attention.

"What a child you have there! This is going to be an interesting year already know it Victoria!" Ms.Watson said making her way to the classroom ,but was suddenly pulled aside and pinned to the wall to lock eyes with a menacing looking Mrs.Cipher making Ms.Watson very nervous "Uhhh."  Was her dumbfounded response.

"Listen here!" Mrs.Cipher whispered glaring at the teacher harshly " To you it's Mrs.Cipher we're not friends never will be! My husband can buy and sell you in a day! I can make life for you a nightmare you know why? Cause I can and will do if my son gets hurt or upset in any way! Do we have an understanding Ms.Watson?!"

"Yes." Was Ms.Watson's answer so Mrs.Cipher let her go with a hmmph and walked off black heels clicking and matching long expensive dress flowing, long beautiful golden hair waving in the air, and lots of makeup and jewelry showing her status.

Lunchtime Bill is surrounded by kids listening to his stories and interests instantly becoming Mr.Popular first day. 

"Wow he's great isn't he!" Dipper asked her twin tucking her blue hat further down her head "Think he'll notice my birthmark?" 

"Oh Dip Dip! Do you have a crush on hotty mc-rich boy!" Mabel said not really asking giving her twin a hug "I would too if I wasn't in a totally serious relationship with Pete." Mabel gestured to a boy stuffing his face with cake "He gave me his apple when we met that must mean love!"

"Uhh." Dipper couldn't tell her so she just nodded and smiled "Totally let me know how it works out later ,but right now give me your backup clothes." Mabel gasped at her tomboy twin giving her twin her backpack "I know ,but its for him!" Dipper walked to the bathroom.

"That's my sis-sis!" Mabel said proudly wiping away tears of joy. When Dipper came out she had on a light blue shirt with pinetrees on it, a dark blue skirt , shades of blue tights, light blue shoes and a pink cloche hat with a bow on it over her short brown hair.. 

"Soo? What do you think?" Dipper asked nervously rubbing her arms just than Mabel gave her a bone crushing hug "So you like it?"

"Uh yeah Dipper I do!" Mabel said letting go then lightly punching her shoulder "Now go woo that pretty boy!" 

"Am I that pretty boy?" Bill said startling the pines sisters making him chuckle "Hey want to go outside?"

"Uh sure."Dipper said smiling cutely then blushes madly when he takes her hand and rushes her outside.

"That's my sister!" Mabel giggled madly then noticed her cake was missing and Pete had it "We're done." Mabel said dryly taking her cake back and taking a bite.

"Hey Bill is it true that your like a Bazillionaire?" Dipper asked as Bill pushed her on the swings.

"Yeah it is!" Bill chuckled and kept pushing her higher on the swing "Your very cute you know that?" Dipper blushed madly getting off the swings crossing her arms.

"Am not!" Dipper denied walking away then giggled when Bill started tickling her "Okay! Okay! Maybe I am!" Dipper is really enjoying the fact no one is watching since it was lunchtime.

"Hey Dipper when its time for our naps will you nap with me?" Bill asked blushing madly rubbing his neck shyly "I'm not used to sleeping without my stuffed animals or mom." 

"Same with me and Mabel!" Dipper said hoping to make him feel better about it "So yeah I'll nap with you!" 

"Thank you!" Bill said gently taking her hand "Your my Pinetree." Both walk down the school holding hands not letting go till the day was over.