Smooching with my Babe

Bill goes into a monstrous form will being smoochy with Dipper. Dipper is 18 Bill is super old demon.

Underworld Bill's mansion

Inside Bill's home he and his girlfriend Dipper are on the black couch watching TV lazily clicking through channels.

"Man Bill is there anything on that isn't about fire or torturing?" Dipper asked clicking again.

"Today's forecast calls for acid rain and a chance of fireballs later tonight." This lady demon said. Click.

"The best way to torture someone who cheats is have them eat all their homework till they explode" Some demon said forcing someone to eat their homework. Click.

"Hey dudes and uh lady dudes! Chuck here hosting today's episode of fire or weaksauce!" A demon man yelled the last part fire coming out his mouth. Click.

"Okay that's enough." Bill said taking the remote and clicking it off. Dipper huffed arms crossed.

"Okay now what?" Dipper asked getting a knowing look from Bill she raises a brow "What are you suggesting smart guy?" She asked again.

"Pinetree come here." Bill said snapping his fingers making the room lights dim down and some romantic music starts. Dipper giggles sliding over to her boyfriend and snuggled into his arms.

"Oh this is more like it." Dipper whispered and with great boldness Bill took her chin and leaned it up so they looked into each others eyes and slowly came together in a sweet kiss on the lips.

Bill snaked his arms around Dipper's waist bringing her closer causing her to wrap her arms around his neck. Bill nipped her lower lip begging for entrance which she gave and so their tongues danced for a good minute till Dipper broke it to breathe saliva is between connecting lips is seen making them blush.

"Pinetree." Bill breathed kissing her again which she accepts but she quickly noticed something...Fangs? Dipper breaks them and gasps seeing Bill in another form "What?" He asked then looked at himself "Oh sorry babe." He said changing back.

"Sorry oh no it's okay." Dipper reassured touching his lips with her thumb "It doesn't matter what you look like as long as it's you." She smiled "Go ahead change back." She winked.

"If you say so." Bill says changing back to his other form(above).

"You its kinda hot seeing you in an alien form." Dipper purred making Bill chuckle then kisses her again passionately.