Cervitaurs part 2

Continuing on Cervitaurs because it was requested so I hope it's okay.

Oregon Zoo many months later during the cold march.

In the Cervitaur pen Dipper was currently giving birth while Bill Licked her face to calm her down.

"Bill I'm trying to help can you please let me take care of Dipper?" Wendy calmly asked.

The male Cervitaur got up and looked angry stay away from mate he thought.

"Hey! Take one more step and I'll wrestle you to next week!" Manly Dan shouted ripping off his shirt and immediately regretted it "Why is it so cold!" He said shivering.

Wendy sighed and rolled her eyes grabbing her father's torn shirt and placed it on Dipper.

Bill growls getting in Wendy's face but stops when she gives him an Apple which he happily ate half then passed it to dipper's waiting mouth.

Awe that's so cute Wendy thought then crouched down to look at the female cervitaur's privates.

"Anything yet?!" Manly Dan asked keeping his distance still shivering.

"Yes I see the head!" Wendy shouted and started petting Dipper's fur " You can do it Dipper! Push!" Wendy encouraged.

Dipper whines in pain while Bill kept nuzzling her face in comfort. Baby baby BABY!!! Dipper thought and gave one last push then stopped exhausted.

"Congratulations Dipper it's a boy." Wendy stated letting Dipper and Bill clean up the clean and junk.

I love you both Bill and Dipper said in their language watching their son while cleaning up the mess the birthing caused.

"So what's the boy's name?" Manly Dan asked his daughter.

The newborn Cervitaur had his father's yellow hair and fur but had his mother's Brown eyes and white spots. And when the boy tried getting up Wendy saw he had a 🌟 on his forehead then laughed when he started bucking trying to get up.

"How about we name him Star... Star bucks the Cervitaur." Wendy said chuckling.

Our Star bucks

Dipper snuggles in close to Bill while their baby drank her milk both happy to have their first child born of the many more to come.

Bill then bucked manly Dan who tried to take back his shirt that Dipper is using as a blanket while she sleeps.

Stay away she is my mate and no one elses.

Thank you