Dragon King

Dragon Lord Cipher needs a mate so he calls in many dragons to his cave to pick one.

Dragon territory

"Hey Dipper!" A group of female dragons greeted the blue dragon making her groan.

"Have you heard that the dragon king is gonna pick a mate today!" One of the females said happily flying in circles.

"Yes but honestly I don't care." Dipper replied diving her head in the water catching some fish eating them alive.

"Don't care?" Her twin a pink dragon gasped "Dipper this is only every 10 years that the king can pick a mate!" Mabel told her.

"Mabel he's the king the biggest, baddest and most powerful I honestly don't know if I would want him to be my mate." Dipper told them all.

"You!" Pacifica laughed "We were just inviting you not telling you that you have a chance! Ha!" She flew away laughing.

"RRRROOOOAAAARRRR!" A loud roar belonging to the king shooked the land so several female dragons flew to the highest mountain.

"Come on Dipper! I wanna watch the blue flame with you!" Mabel dragged her twin with her.

At the mountain the king stood making all dragons go into submission As he scanned all dragon below his impressive yellow and black build.

"Today is the day I Bill Cipher will find my lover that i will spend my life with." Bill announced causing many to roar in excitement and breathe fire all over.

"Obviously it'll be me!" "No me!" "I'm the prettiest!" "Hello I'm all muscles!" "I'm the most mature! Duh!" Several dragons argued till Bill blew his blue fire over them shutting them up.

"My blue fire can be either for defence or for the magical reason to choice who is the most worthy in this case my queen." Bill told them and blew his fire over all the females but not hurting them instead searching "You!" Bill shouted at Dipper scaring her.

"Me what?" Dipper noticed her body glowing blue "What is this?" She asked. Bill walked toward her and Nuzzled her head making her purr and lean on his huge body.

"You are my queen." Bill said to her licking her neck till the glowing stopped "You all leave us!" He ordered so every other dragon left except Mabel.

"Treat my twin right!" Mabel said acting tuff then flew away in a hurry.

"Now what my king?" Dipper asked shyly not making eye contact till Bill took her head by his claw making her look at his golden eyes.

"Now my queen." Bill purred "We be together." He smiles pulling her closer using his wing.

"I like that." Dipper said eyes closed enjoying being so close to her mate.