Baby sits on you

Bill and Dipper are afraid of the babysitter watching their kids won't be able to handle the kids. Dipper is 25 while Bill is a very old demon.

Gravity falls restaurant

"Open up here comes the airplane!" Dipper said taking a piece if steak and flew it into Bill's mouth.

"Dipper I'm not a baby I can feed myself." Bill pouted making Dipper giggle.

"Awe come on your my baby!" Dipper cooed pinching his cheek.

"Does that make you my mommy?" Bill smirked and lifted an eyebrow making Dipper smack his shoulder laughing.

"No junior is all the baby I can handle right now." Dipper stated then thought about something "Bill follow me to the bathroom." She said taking his arm into the bathroom.

"Woah it's that kind of night!" Bill grinned started to kiss her but she stopped him.

"Bill our kids are alone for the first time ever!" Dipper said freaking out "What if they use their powers! Misty is 5 she might know better but Billy he's a baby he has magic bursts all the time!" She looks scared now.

"Don't worry our Angels night be demons but their also humans they'll be fine!" Bill said seeming to be real certain about this.

"But a human can't help them if they catch on fire! Only you can do that!" Dipper told Bill making him think.

"You might be on to something Pinetree I mean I can't just teleport back and forth that won't help anything!" Bill looks concerned now then a thought came to him "Oh man what if one of my enemies tries to kill our children knowing I'm not there!" He said making his wife gasp.

"Um sir? Madame? Will you be paying for your meal or shall I call the police?" The waiter asked eyes narrowed.

"Keep the change!" Bill gave the waiter hundreds of dollars taking his wife's hand and drove back to the mystery shack.

"Uh Mr and Mrs.Cipher what are you doing here so early?" Ashley the teenage babysitter asked.

"If she saw anything you have my permission to erase her memory with the memory gun." Bill whispered to Dipper who nodded.

"Ashley did you have any troubles watching Misty or Billy?" Dipper asked concerned.

"None at all Billy mostly slept and Misty played with her dolls and drew till bed time." Ashley said making the couple let out a breathe of relief.

"Thank goodness." Dipper said smiling.

"Here's money." Bill said giving Ashley a hundred dollar bill "Keep the change." He yawned as she went outside to drive home.

"Race you to the bed!" Dipper challenged and Bill suddenly had lots of energy followed her.