Hot calendar

Dipper makes a hot calendar for Bill but unfortunately others see it too. Bill is 29 and Dipper is 26 and works at his dads company.

Cipher inc

"Hey Billy!" Dipper cooed on the phone making her husband chuckle "What?" She asked giggling.

"Pinetree you only call me that is when you have news." Bill said then paused thinking "Please don't tell your pregnant!" He said instantly regretting it.

"No but let's put a pin in that for now." Dipper said then added "I left you a birthday present on your desk didn't you get it?" She asked nervously.

"No someone must have taken it." Bill said noticing his wife's gasp "Don't worry Pinetree I'll find it!" He cut off his wife and went on a quest to find his wife's present and continued for a long time till he found a crowd all looking at the same thing.

"Look at February!" Joe said making the guys laugh.

"It's hot but look at the natural December!" Steve growled at the picture and some whistled.

"Hey guys what you looking at?" Bill asked walking up to them.

"Cipher you won't believe it!" Carl chuckled grabbing the calendar "Some chick left a calendar filled with a hot photo of each month of herself!" He showed the calendar which were of Dipper in very suggesting poses making Bill's face to go red.

"Boss?" Aaron asked he and guys noticed their boss's face and anger.

"That. Woman. Is. My. Wife." Bill said his glare making everyone gulp and back away.

"So it's your calendar then." One guy muttered making Bill snap his fingers at him making the guy back further away.

"If you all don't erase those images form your puny brains I'll personally make it that each and everyone of you will face a slow and painful demise!" Bill threatened walking away.