Bathroom

Loving time gets interrupted An mother nature calls. Both about 20.

Cipher-Pines residence

"Why are we watching old reruns of ducktective again?" Bill asked while on the couch

"Because I want to relive my childhood by watching my old favorite gravity falls channel show." Dipper replied watching intently at the screen on the ground making Bill whine.

"But Pinetree I was hoping for some loving tonight!" Bill complained poking Dipper with his toes.

"Bill I would to but I ate a lot of spicy food so..." Dipper was interrupted by Bills lips on hers making her kiss back.

"How about now?" Bill purred making Dipper smile and kiss him
Tongue included making both moan into the kiss. They slowly rub each others bodies the Bill started kissing Dipper's neck.

"Oh Bill~" Dipper moaned gripping his shirt hard.

"Pinetree keep making noise I love your moans begging for more." Bill whispered in her eyes making her shudder as they kissed and went into the bedroom.

"Take it off." Dipper said tugging Bill's shirt who smirked taking it off and went to take off hers but Dipper groaned and held her stomach in pain.

"Pinetree?" Bill said in worry rubbing her back but she smacks it and speed walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

20 to 30 minutes later

"Oh wow much better!" Dipper said wiping the sweat off her head and grabbed a febreze and sprayed the air.

"You okay Pinetree?" Bill asked lying in bed.

"Much better thank you." Dipper said then went to kiss Bill's neck take off his shirt but Bill grabbed her hands.

"Not in the mood anymore." Bill said grabbing the remote and turned on ducktective.