My jealous heart

Bill and Dipper flirting with others to make the other jealous since they broke up not long ago each more jealous. Both around 22.

Piedmont California Singles Club

"Hey handsome you come here often?" A beautiful blond asked Bill who rolled his eyes then faked a smile.

"Only when you come here."  Bill said making the woman giggle. This didn't go unnoticed by Dipper who was a few tables away.

"Oh he thinks he's so good." Dipper mumbled her eye setting on a possibly Cuban man "Hello there I couldn't help but notice your not on the dance floor?" She asked smiling.

"Didn't have a partner." He said but catches on "Do you wanna dance?" He Asked hand out.

"I would be delighted!" Dipper said looking back to see Bill watching as she and her partner danced.

"I bet you workout a lot." The blond said hands trailing Bills arms making him gulp.

"I do! In fact I wanna workout right now let's dance!" Bill said tugging the girl's arm to the dance floor.

"Wow you don't wait around!" The girl said shaking her body.

"Grr!" Dipper growled she started getting close to the Cuban man dancing very slow smirking since Bill was watching.

"That's it game's over!" Bill said pishing the blond away and punching the Cuban man to the ground.

"Bill!" Dipper yelled pulling Bill away from the man "That's enough!" She said glaring at Bill.

"That's it I'm out of here!" The blond woman said.

"Me too!" The Cuban man said clutching his stomach in pain.

"Here let me help." The blond woman said putting the Man's arm over her neck for support helping him outside. Bill and Dipper both sigh walking to a table.

"You really put on show tonight right Pinetree?" Bill asked.

"Me? What about you!" Dipper said looking away then sighed looking at Bill and taking him hands "We're not over each other are we Bill?" She asked squeezing his hands.

"Let's start over." Bill said smiling taking her outside where the two say the pretend dates making out.

"Want some coffee?" Dipper said rubbing her head making Bill laugh taking her inside his car.