BFB

Dipper is in love with her best friend Will's brother Bill! Dipper is 15, Will is 14, and Bill is 16.

Mystery shack

"Come on Dipper just call him!" Dipper lectured herself for the past half hour on if she should call will or not.

"Hey sis-sis I heard you walking back and forth repeatably." Mabel stated taking a seat "What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Just wondering if I should Will or not." Dipper answered making Mabel confused.

"Wait I thought you had a crush on Bill not Will." Mabel asked her twin.

"I do! But what if he answers instead of Will!" Dipper asked her twin.

"Than talk to him!Duh!" Mabel said like it's obvious.

"No not duh Mabel!" Dipper practically yelled hyperventilating so Mabel calmed her down by hugging and rubbing her back.

"Listen its Will's cellphone so I doubt Bill will answer it." Mabel said making Dipper calm down.

"Your right!" Dipper said taking out her phone calling her best friend "Hey Will its Dipper I was hoping to come over your place to study!" She said in a hurry and waited till Will replied "Okay so yah!" She hung up.

"So?" Mabel asked Smiling big.

"So nothing I'm just going to Will's house." Dipper said taking her workbook.

Later at the Cipher residence

"Okay I'm here and no Bill in sight." Dipper said to herself then knocked on the door only to see a tanned chest belonging to her crush Bill "B-Bill!" Dipper stuttered.

"Hey Dipper." Bill smiled but covered her doorway entrance to inside "Uh uh what's the magic words?" He tauntingly said making Dipper frown but chuckle.

"Is it Bill is super hot?" Dipper guessed blushing hard.

"Ding ding!" Bill congratulated her patting back "I would've also accepted 'I like you' or 'go on a date with me' or even "Walacazam!" Bill stated smirking at her red face and kissed her cheek.

"You knew how?" Dipper asked embarrassed for herself but still looked relieved.

"You really think I can't hear you constantly whispering under your breath?" Bill teased pinching her cheek.