Who's the fox?

Dipper has a makeover by Mabel after a recent breakup
Gravity falls mystery shack

"Uh Dipper?" Mabel asked coming into their room which is dark , messy and smells smugly "You alive Dipping dots?" She asked worried sick.

"Fine." Dipper said muffled by her pillow in her face she has been crying for hours and hiding in the room all day.

"Dipper as your alpha twin sister I can not standby and let you be miserable!" Mabel said optimistically.

"You said it dude!" Soos said then walked away.

"Mabel my life is over Mark dumped me via voice mail and with a picture of his hotter girlfriend." Dipper said giving her sister her phone to show her.

"Its been days Dipper! Every morning to yell and tweet hatful things about Mark. Then mourn about him till bedtime." Mabel said then picked up her makeup box. "The best way to move on is with a better look!"

"Well I'm dead already might as well make me look less dead." Dipper said sitting up.

"That's the spirit!" Mabel said getting her twin maked-up.
Later
"Aaand done! I'm a makeover genius!" Mabel said giving her sister a mirror making her gasp.

"M-Mabel I'm pretty." Dipper not believing that its her reflection she's seeing. She's wearing a sky blue dress with a diamond pattern and matching boots along with a matching scrunchie to hold her hair up and she has blue eye-shadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipgloss.

"Beautiful. Dip. Your beautiful." Mabel said admiring her work then snapped a picture of Dipper.

"Hey what the?" Dipper asked not understanding what's happening "Mabel what did you just post?" She demanded.

"You! silly!" Mabel said eyes lighting up "You already got comments from kids from school on how good you look!"

"Well that doesn't excuse you!" Dipper started but say another comment from her crush "What Bill thinks I'm smoking hot!" She squealed but quickly shut herself up embarrassed.

Thank you big boy I think your pretty smokin' too! ;-) like ya butt!

"Mabel!" Dipped began chasing her sister for posting that reply.