Demon steps

Dipper becomes a demon so she may live but one problem she is out of control. Dipper originally is 22 Bill is super old demon. Blood!

Cipher-pines residence

"Pinetree stay with me!" Bill cried holding Dipper's body covered in blood and scratches.

"You deserve your love being taken from you." Tad strange said on the floor also quite bloody and scratched up then gasps when his heart gave out.

"Bill I'm not gonna make it." Dipper managed to say making Bill cry harder.

"No you are!" Bill says picking up her head on his lap then slices his fingers with a claw making it gush out black blood "Drink this." He ordered putting the finger in her mouth so she drinks not thinking straight.

"Bill." Dipper quietly says then her heart stops making Bill hug her tight not wanting to let go.

"Please work." Bill mutters eyes closed he kisses her lips then her body snapped making him gasp.

Dipper's body jerks around changing dramatically her body is glowing green, gains green strips in her hair, claws, her teeth get sharper, gains blue horns on head, her ears her pointy, she gains big black bat wings and finally her eyes open revealing them to be black with gold irises.

"What happened?" Dipper asked her head buzzy.

"I turned you into a demon." Bill replied over joyed he hugs her and she returns it but then she broke away.

"What!" Dipper yelled looking into a mirror she gasps and starts getting into overdrive breaking everything in sight with fire blazing over her body causing a fire. She growls demonically slashing her surroundings.

"Pinetree as hot as this is you need to stop!" Bill commands making her mad she times him trying to get him but as a powerful demon he can hold her off.

"Must feast!" Dipper growled but she got pinned by Bill even in human form he's stronger than her.

"I know your hungry but Dipper calm down it's me Bill your husband remember?" Bill asked as he focuses on her mind with his dream demon powers he calms her down into turning back to a human.

"Bill am I monster?" Dipper asked tears running down her face scared.

"No just half-demon." Bill assured stroking Dipper's hair "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me." He apologized kissing her head.

"No I'm sorry for forcing you to leave when you didn't want to." Dipper apologized stuffing her face in her husbands chest.

"Let's go to bed it's been a long day." Bill says picking up his wife bridal style with her arms around his neck he carries her upstairs.

"Dibs on not cleaning the house." Dipper calls out finger on her nose laughing making Bill drop her on their bed.