Assistant

Dipper gets a new job as an assistant to Bill. Dipper is 21 and Bill is like 29.

"Hello I'm here to speak to someone about an assistant job opening here?" Dipper asked an employee who was sweeping

"Yeah Davis does that he's on the 4th floor room 1a." The man said to her.

"Thank you!" Dipper said then looked at herself in a hallway mirror wearing a little makeup and a black business suit and gold jewelry her birthmark hidden by her bangs "Do I look good enough?" She asked nervously.

"Too good i say." The man said making Dipper raise a brow.

"What do you mean too good what dies that mean?" Dipper asked then looked at the time and gasped "No time I gotta get there before I'm late!" She silently screamed speed walking.

"Good luck!" The man said waving at her then winced as she bumped into the owner so he whispered an walked away.

"Hey!Watch where you going!" Bill said but sees the persons face and smiles warmly at her beauty "Well a fine howdy a doo to you! My lovely!" Bill said helping her up.

"Thanks but I have no time I have an interview in 59 seconds!" Dipper said picking up her résumé but Bill stops her.

"Nonsense your hired!" Bill announced shaking her hand "What's your name Ms?" He asked her.

"Mason Pines but I prefer Dipper." Dipper said blushing.

"Hey everyone!" Bill yelled making very one stop at what they were doing "Come and meet my new assistant! Mason Pines!" Many clapped but some gave Dipper sympathic looks.

"Uh who are you?" Dipper asked taking her away from him since he started massaging it.

"Bill Cipher of Cipher inc. Son of Jasper and Leslie Cipher. Billionaire. And someday hopefully your husband." Bill smirked at the idea while Dipper looked uncomfortable.

"Yeah we'll see!" Dipper replied looking uneasy in this situation then saw the man from before.

"Told yah you looked too good." He said while he moped up the floors whistling a tune

"Your in luck darling you a big paycheck! Holidays! Vacations! Sick days!Any kind of health benefits! A best of all your own personal office next to mine!" Bill announced then a thought came to him "Are you married?" He asked seriously..

"No." Dipper said plainly making Bill smile wider then. she thought possible.

"Good then start taking my calls and only give me the phone if it's an important person." Bill ordered "On monday that is." He concluded walking back to his office with a skip.

"What have I've gotten myslef into?" Dipper asked herself doing a walk of shame to her to the door out.