Corpse!

1800s Corpse bride - Dipper accidentally marries a corpse Bill! 

The woods

"Stupid parents, Stupid groom, stupid wedding!" Dipper growled wearing her wedding dress and walking into the woods. She remembers everything she was told.

"Mason marrying someone for their money is what every lady looks for not personality"

"Mason as a high class lady your job is to marry someone with equal or higher class and to give birth to his children"

"Mason stop slouching! Stop slurping! Stop tapping your feet! And look me in eye when I'm speaking to you"

"Blah blah blah!" Dipper said in disgust "I don't even know who I'm marrying this whole wedding thing means goodbye Dipper I! Now the perfect Mrs.Whatever!" She growled kicking a stone.

"Meow!" A cat well meowed startled running away.

"Might as well practice my vows"

"I, Mason, take you, Rich mc no face , for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part." Dipper rehearsed putting her ring on a nearby branch.

Suddenly the earth shakes and the sky turned cloudy and lightened stuck nearby while many animals scattered startling Dipper as the branch seemed to come alive and take her hand.

"I do." A voice said making Dipper look at the source being something she screams at.

"W-ho who are y-you?" Dipper stammered at the being who very dead looking wearing an old black suit with a giant hole in it showing off his decaying ribs, his face blue and one eye missing as well as his hand which was just bone.

"Me? I'm your husband! The names Bill Cipher! Mrs.Cipher." He chuckled the last part then leaned forward to her face "And I Bill may now kiss the bride." He said puckering up.

The world went dark for Dipper.