demon delivery

Bill changes his gender so he can have a baby but he goes supernatural when in demon labor! Both 20.

Mystery shack

"Why did I agree with this!?" Dipper yelled dodging various knives and fireballs being thrown at her.

9 months earlier

"Dipper why are looking at me baby book?" Bill asked walking into the bedroom.

"Oh Bill you were jus the cutest little demon!" Dipper cooed pointing at a picture "Look your in a bunny suit!" She said giggling.

"Yeah my mom really liked dressing me up." Bill mumbled sipping his coffee.

"You know we've been married for a year why don't we try and get pregnant?" Dipper asked putting the book away.

"Because humans can't handle giving birth to half demon half human babies. 99.99% of them die." Bill said simply.

"So were not having children?" Dipper said eyes filled with tears making Bill put her on his chest and stroke her hair.

"I'll tell you what if I can get a piece of your DNA I can impregnate myself." Bill said making Dipper go wide eyed shaking her head.

"Oh Bill you don't have to do that!" Dipper said hugging him very tight.

"I want to not just for you but for me too!" Bill said pulling away to look into her eyes "If u want I can change both our genders and do it naturally?" He asked smiling.

"I rather not I may be a tomboy but I like who I am." Dipper said shaking her head and took his hand "I'll be there when you give birth in every step of the way!" She said pecking his lips.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Bill smiled leading her to their bed both giddy.

9 months later

"Bill can you stop attacking me!" Dipper yelled since the bedroom storm calmed down.

"I can't help!" Bill yelled in pain sweating "When demons give birth their magic becomes unstable and directed to who did this to them!" He or well she yelled feeling another contraption magic directed at Dipper again.

"Oh boy." Dipper mumbled hiding behind an old demon shield "How far away are the contraptions?" She asked.

"Take a look!" Bill yelled and with the magic died down Dipper went up and checked seeing a head "I see a head!" She yelled.

"Well its good to know me baby has a head." Bill said sarcastically.

"Okay on three I want you to push!" Dipper told him or her "One, two three!" She said and with that Bill pushed and soon the room was filled with cries "Its a girl!" Dipper cried cutting the umbilical cord.

"Pinetree!" Bill yelled exhausted taking the baby to her well now his chest.