Old One-shots "BFB my best friend's brother!"

Dippers POV
"DIPPER! PHONE!" My grunkle Stan yelled from downstairs causing me to jump out of bed and rush to the phone "Some girl named Jill wants to talk about this book called hair porker?" Stan gave me the phone and I gave him a weird look.

"Harry Potter." I told him but he just grumbled some 'whatever's and went to take a nap "Jill its nice to hear from you finally giving in to the world of books?!" I said excitably.She

"It was alright ,but I'm not as into fantasy as you are." Jill said then I started to hear some banging drums in the background.

"Uh Jill what's that noise." I asked politely ,but it only got louder making Jill sigh heavily.

"Just my dumb older brother Bill he's like a punk drummer ,so sometimes he let's out his troubles in bashing beats around." Jill said obviously annoyed "Dipper call back later the phone is right next to his room and I don't have a cellphone."

"Okay see yah Jill. "I said hanging up.

Tomorrow at school lunchtime
"Hey Mabel have you seen Jill?" I asked sitting down at me and Mabel's table.

"Over by that cute guy." Mabel said pointing at a table then taking a big swing of milk "Huh Too bad he already has a girlfriend."She

"Mabel not every guy has a girlfriend we've been over that it was one mistake he let you down easy remember?" I said remembering her last heartbreak.she nodded ,so I walked over to Jill who was with what looked like seniors she turned around and welcomed me into the group. Her golden hair and blue eyes shows her sunnyside and her green floral dress does as well compared to my brown hair and eyes to my checkered blue Shirt and jeans.

"Dipper! I like you to meet my big brother Bill!" She introduced making me and this boy who I assume is her brother stare at each awkwardly OMG! HE'S HOT! Its true Bill has golden unkept hair and blue eyes with a suit and golden tie HE EVEN WEARS A SUIT TO SCHOOL PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING! 

"Uh hi." I said looking away shyly knowing my face is red.

"Hello I'm Bill ,but you already knew that." He said also shyly rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Guys don't be shy!" Jill insisted nudging me making me jump and Bill to sigh "My big brother here is part of a band called 'The Nightmares' Dipper should totally come by to see you practice! And Bill can play video games with us sometimes!"

​​​​​​"Sure whatever I guess." Bill said simply continuing to eat.

"Fine with me." I said with a smile ,but inside I'm kicking myself.

Later
"Mabel!" I yelled repeatly banging on my sisters door "I called Jill's house hoping Bill would answer it ,but when he did i didn't know what to say so I just stood there like an idiot until he hung up! Mabel I don't know if he would want to date me should I give a smile and hope he returns it! Mabel help!" I kept banging on the door till a finger poked me causing me to jump then I realized it was Mabel.

"Sis I was in the bathroom ,but I heard everything don't worry your big sister is here to help!" She said taking me into her room full of glitter, stuffed animals, and pink.

"By five minutes." I nitpicked the tiny detail "Its just I'd like to spend the weekend with him ,but he's also Jill's brother what should I do Mabes!" 

"Dip relax leave it up to Mabel to solve your problem!" She said making me groan "Just spend some time alone with him when she's not around ,so she'll never know!"

"Uh Mabel couldn't Bill just tell her what were doing?" I asked skeptical. Mabel simply brushed it off and handed me her phone ,so I took in a breathe typing the numbers in and waited till it was answered.

"Uh hello Cipher residence Bill speaking." I heard Bill's voice and instantly froze having a minor panic attack throwing the phone to Mabel gesturing her to talk with pleading eyes.

"Uh hi Mabel here Your sister's best friends twin!" Mabel said with a forced smile listening to him talk "Uh no Dipper ain't here?" I nodded yes giving a thumbs up to her answer "What! Really! Tomorrow! Yes she'll be there yes bye!" Mabel said Turning off her phone giving me a hug.

"Did he say yes!" I asked and she nodded causing us both to squeal in delight jumping up and down. At this time grunkle Stan decided to come in holding his ears.

"Your parents aren't paying me enough to do this!" Stan said then took a second to rethink "Wait they don't pay me! I have a few calls to make about this!" He stomped downstairs while me and Mabel laugh at his situation.

Saturday
"And... Were down! Okay Dipper ready to hang out at Bill's house without Jill ALONE for like two hours!" Mabel asked brushing my hair into a nice looking ponytail. Mabel had me wear a sparkly purple shirt with straps showing and tight ripped jeans and sandals. To my request very little makeup just strawberry lipgloss, pale eye-shadow, and eyeliner.

"Yeah!" I said pumping the air then went into fetal position "On second thought NO!" Mabel sighed tugging my by the arm to Bill's house which was a block away she rang the bell and ran to a bush just as Bill opened the door making me look up to his 6ft 3 statue making me blush as he is in rockers clothes a ripped white shirt and black chained shorts.

"Oh hi there beautiful." Bill said making me tug a hair behind my ear embarrassed "Since were alone want those free drummers lessons now?" I nod my head and he smiles gesturing me in.

"Uh thanks for having me over." I said taking notice to a family picture "This you when you were younger?" Bill bursted out laughing causing me to panic inside "Did I say something funny?"

"Well it's just that is Jill! I know I know when we were young many people assumes she was a boy! Hilarious!" Bill said putting the picture back and tugged my hand to his room which is surprisingly clean for a boys room "Cleaned a little before you came." Well that explains it.