Wrong name

Dipper say the wrong name during her time with Bill making him upset. Dipper is 16 and Bill is a demon

Cipher-pines residence

"Pinetree." Bill purred sitting next to his wife on the couch.

"Yes Bill what you need?" Dipper asked pausing the TV to focus on her husband.

"You my Pinecone." Bill said meaning in for a kissing which Dipper accepted closing her eyes leaning in the kiss. Soon the tongues were touching each other making it a steamy makeout session. Bill starts kissing Dipper's jaw making her moan and mutter a single word.

"Dustin." Dipper moaned then stopped eyes wide and so were Bill's both stand up staring at each other.

"Who in the name of axolotl is Dustin!?" Bill demanded furious. Dipper stutters incoherently flustered on what to say or do "Answer me Mason!" Dipper flinched at him for saying her real name.

"Just someone I met earlier Bill I swear!" Dipper told him hoping for him to cool down.

"But why did you say his name during making out!?" Bill growled.

"I just forgot his name and I was trying to remember it all day!" Dipper told Bill.

"It doesn't matter!" Bill snapped "When I'm with you I'm the only man you should've thinking of!" He puts his hands on his face covering himself.

"Baby it was dumb of me to say Dustin okay your right!" Dipper said wiping her face and gasped when Bill gave her a bear hug,

"Say that again." Bill muttered.

"Your right." Dipper repeated making Bill smile and kissed her for a second then hugged her.