Bill the nurse

Bill is dipper's caretaker when she breaks her leg during work.

Mystery shack attic mid day

"Sorry about the leg kiddo." Grunkle Stan said meaning on the door "But you did sign a waiver stating and I quote 'in the event an employee is injured in our temporary mystery shack rides we aren't responsible and don't sue!' And since were family I kinda expect you to not sue since well morals and all." He said and walked away "Bye!" He left slamming the door.

"Great fall off a ferris wheel and now a broken leg." Dipper complained.

"Hey pinetree!" Bill yelled teleporting in the room making Dipper jump "Heard about the leg wow bummer." He stated leaning on his cane.

"Bill!" Dipper screamed "What if I was changing!" She pointed a finger.

"Kinda hoping but unfortunately you weren't ,anyway what you wanna do?" Bill asked floating midair.

"Could you poof up a TV or maybe a cell phone?" Dipper asked hopeful.

"Well I could but I won't." Bill said smirking at her irritation.

"Get out so I can read in peace and quiet." Dipper said taking out a book but Bill took it "Leave or I'll scream so loud the whole town will here it!" She threatened.

"Impossible you humans don't have big enough vocal cords to do that." Bill stated "Plus no one is here. The Stans went to the store and Mabel is out with her friends. So I'm taking care if you" He said.

"Okay Bill." Dipper sighed."What do you want?" She demanded.

"Like I said to take of you pinetree!" Bill said then snapped his fingers making his outfit change to a sexy doctor outfit making Dipper blush HARD as he got in her face."So I'm gonna be your nurse." He purred.

"BILL!" Dipper yelled mouth a gape when Bill snapped off her clothes except her bra and underwear and cast of course.

"Ready for a sponge bath?" Bill purred again showing Dipper his sponge once again making her blush again.