Bob's Burgers lunch

Bob's burgers crossover. Bill and Dipper are in town and come by to eat. Dipper is 19 Bill is 20. During ear-sy ride.

Ocean avenue

Bill and Dipper are seen in their gold limo making out while their driver is secretly watching. Just then the car stopped.

"Smithy! What's going on!" Bill demanded opening the window divider.

"Uh seems like the limo has broken down" Smithy admitted sweating a lot.

"Well can you fix it?" Bill asked unamused by the long pause smithy took "Smithy!" Bill yelled.

"NO!" Smithy yelled "OK jeeze I'm not perfect I don't know how to fix a limo and I'm done with you!" Smithy says getting out the car and stormed out.

"Where do you thinking your going we're on the other side of the country!" Dipper shouted making Smithy stop and come back.

"I'm deeply sorry Mr.Cipher."Smithy said head down.

"Why don't you get someone to fix my limo before I kill you in front of my fiancé." Bill said taking Dipper's hand leading them to the sidewalk. A tow truck is seen towing the limo.

"Bill what are we gonna do while the limo is getting fixed?" Dipper asked looking around.

"Why don't we go and eat something before we consider a hotel." Bill said noticing a restaurant "What about there?" He asked pointing at the building.

BOB'S BURGERS

"Sure I could go for a burger that's not worth a thousand dollars." Dipper agreed so both walked into the green restaurant. Greeted by a family and a messed up restaurant.

"Welcome I'm Bob your cook for the evening." Bob said behind the counter "Would you two like the burger of the day the 'two karat burger' comes with two carrots get it?" He asked.

"Bob no it's late and we just served a bunch of bikers!" Linda opposed.

"Mom that guy looks rich let him buy dads burgers and possibly adopt us." Louise said sorta kidding.

"If he does I want my own wardrobe." Gene said out of no where. Bill had a suit and Dipper had a yellow sun dress, beach hat and sunglasses.

"No thank you but that 'two karat' burger sounds great we'll both have one and a side of fries." Bill said taking a seat next to the counter and takes notice of a girl wearing glasses sting at him "Why are you staring?" He asked confused by her.

"Cause of your butt." Tina said simply making Bill look at Linda.

"So you served a bunch if bikers recently." Dipper said picking up a broken glass bottle.

"Yeah were gonna have to clean up before opening tomorrow." Linda said.

"Bill." Dipper said looking at her fiancé "We should help these people." She said quietly.

"No ma'am you don't have to do that." Bob said bringing them their food "That'll be 15$ dollars." He said so Bill gave him the money.

"Wow this burger is fantastic." Bill said while Dipper continues to stare at him "Fine but you owe me." He said taking out his wallet.

"What is this?" Louise asked taking the money off the counter "1000 dollars!" She yelled staring at ten 100s.

"Louise give me that!" Bob ordered taking the money from a reluctant Louise "Uh sir we can't accept this." He said making his family boo.

"Please when your a billionaire like me you use this kinda Money for toilet paper." Bill said taking Dipper's hand and walked out the restaurant into the night.

"That girl sounded just like Mabel." Dipper commented making Both of them laugh hard.