Just friends

Star vs the forces of evil - Just friends, like 8 months later from chapter 1 of this book.

Love sentence concert

"Well were here you're such a romantic Dip." Wendy said punching Dippers shoulder.

"Heh don't know where I get it right Bill?" Dipper asked her best friend and winked at him.

"It's a mystery Pinetree." Bill the magical Prince said winking back making the two chuckle.

"Oh there's a empty spot over there come on!" Wendy said taking Dippers hand who in run took Bill's hand as the went to their spot.

"This is so exciting!" Bill said eyes twinkling "I've never been to an earth music gathering before! This calls for some fireworks!" He announced taking out his wand.

"Shh its starting!" Dipper interrupted Bill and pulling his arm down as the band came into stage.

~Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

"It's our second favorite song!" Bill and Dipper said to each other taking each other hands till Wendy took one of Dipper's hands.

"Its my favorite song!" Wendy announced and started dancing making the other two dance while they all hold hands. Bill and Dipper even lips synced certain verses.

It was no secret
The way that we feel
A love that's so pure
A love that's so real

You showed me your world
And it felt like a sign
But you acted too slow
And you ran out of ti-i-ime

And now we'll be just friends
We will be just friends
And now we'll be just friends
Be just friends

I didn't mean to hurt you
You didn't have a clue
So you went out and got busy
And found somebody new, new, new

And now we'll be just friends
Oh, we will be just friends
And now we'll be just friends
Be just friends

And now we'll be...

[guitar solo]

"Huh?!" Bill said noticing practically everybody in the stadium was kissing someone except him and when he looked at Dipper he saw she was kissing Wendy! He gasped taking his hand away and walked away feeling emotional.

"That was amazing" Dipper said to Wendy then noticed Bill was gone "Bill!?" Dipper said looking for her friend who was walking away. Dipper caught Bill's hand "Sorry about you know it's just the song and it sorta happened." She explained.

"No no!" Bill said smiling awkwardly "I just wanted to go to stag and feels the boys sweat because... Sweat!" He defended. "Just go and be with your girlfriend she's waiting for you Dip." He said.

"Okay then see ya." Dipper said going back to Wendy while Bill walks out the stadium smiling but clearly not happy.

Oooh-oooh
Oooh-oooh
Oooh-oooh
Be just friends...

"Yeah see ya later Pinetree." Bill said to himself not looking back as he took out his wand and shot the Love sentence billboard.