Bounty

Dipper became a bounty after she dumps Bill for being jealous whenever someone talks to her. Dipper is 18 Bill is really old demon.

Gravity falls

"You know normally I can't stand being in the same room as you two but this has been fun." Dipper said licking some ice cream.

"Ice cream always cheers me up!" Grenda yelled eating a scoop.

"Yes ice cream is way to move on from horrible breakup." Candy said patting Dipper's back.

"Yep nothing can ruin this-" Dipper stopped when an arrow with flames on it hit right her head on a wall making her stop in shock.

"Uh me and Candy are gonna go home now.... BYE!" Grenda said her and Candy running for their lives.

"What jus happened!" Dipper yelled dropping her ice cream and ran with arrows being thrown at and Dipper barely dodging them.

"Stop human!" This big demon yelled (picture above) "No one can excape from XAR THE BOUNTY HUNTER!" He yelled summoning more arrows and threw them at Dipper.

"Bill Cipher!" Dipper yelled once she was in the Mystery Shack causing Bill to show up who had red eyes "What have... Have you've been crying?" She asked.

"No!" Bill denied arms crossed "What do you want Dipper?" He said grimly.

"Some lunatic named 'Xar the bounty hunter' is outside throwing arrows at me!" Dipper said panic in her voice making Bill wide eyed.

"I'll deal with that." Bill said eyes red because he's angry he storms outside catching an arrow and breaking it with one hand.

"Oh master Cipher I didn't mean to attack you." Xar said bowing down.

"Mine explain why you're attacking my ex-girlfriend Xar?" Bill asked well demanded.

"Everyone in the underworld knows its the girl's fault your a mess so I thought if I got rid of her you'll return to your former glory!" Xar said respectively.

"Well tell everyone in the underworld to not lay a single finger on Pinetree's head or they'll regret!" Bill said making Xar nod his head and teleport away.

"Bill." Dipper said softly hugging Bill from behind burying her head in his back "Thank you." She said smiling.

"Does this mean i can a second chance?" Bill said cuffing her hand and turned around looking her in the eye.

"Only if you agree to never be jealous again when ever I talk to another boy again." Dipper said seriously.

"Fine." Bill agreed begrudgingly making Dipper hug him which made him blush hugging back.