Hot Teacher Alert!

Bill is teacher and Dipper student in college!

California university in world history

"No! No! No!" Dipper kept muttering herself as she continued to speed walk to the history wing only to discover her worst nightmare scenario is true.

"Oh hey pinetree! Heard about my new job?" Bill asked smiling widely at her red face "Now is that anger or desire?" He said smugly making her start to strangle him till he prided her hands away "Hmm I'm gonna guess anger?"

"Yes I am angry Bill why wouldn't I feel angry at my boyfriend getting a job as a teacher at the place I go to school at?" Dipper questioned.

"Well I thought we could spend more time together!" Bill argued "We've been drifting apart so I thought being your teacher would spice our romance up?" He took her hand.

"I just wished you asked me before you did this." Dipper said shuffling around "You do realize a teacher student relationship is frowned upon right?" She asked.

"Yes! That's what makes it so naughty! We pass notes, flirt, and you stretch in your desk when I'm watching you! And best part no one has to know!" Bill concluded confidence written on his face all over.

"Your quitting now!" Dipper said flatly crossing her arms and putting her foot down.

"Quick when was the battle of the pyramids?" Bill quickly asked getting Dipper off her gaurd.

"What I don't know!" Dipper said tugging her hair "Is it on the test?!"

"July 21 1798" Bill said smirking then strolled by her side a whispered into her ear "Looks like you'll need tutoring see me after class Ms.pines." and with that Dipper is left frozen blushing madly and stuttering.