The two Rugrats

Bill and Dipper as babies and they play in their play pen.

Piedmont California

"Hi guess who's here!" Mrs.Cipher said holding her baby.

"Oh he is just adorable!" Mrs.Pines cooed letting her friend and her baby come in.

"I see one but where's the other baby?" Mrs.Cipher asked putting Bill in the playpen with Dipper.

"Oh Mabel is sick so she has to be quarantined unfortunately." Mrs.Pines said sadly "Don't need both twins sick." She added taking her friend into the kitchen.

"Hi Dipper!" Bill said happily crawling up to his friend.

"Hi Bill!" Dipper greeted back tossing the ball to her friend who grabbed it and passed it back "How is everything?" She asked sucking on her thumb.

"Mommy got me new diapers!" Bill said bouncing on his behind his diapers hidden beneath his yellow onesie just like Dipper's but hers is blue.

"That's great!" Dipper said "Hey wanna wrestle?" She asked taking a stand.

"I thought Mabel was the type to wrestle?" Bill asked head tilted "Hey where is she anyway?" He asked again.

"Mommy says she's sick." Dipper said then got tackled by Bill but she managed to flip then over.

"That's horrible! Is she gonna be okay Dippy?" Bill asked and stopped yawning.

"Yeah mommy says it's only tem-por-conary or something." Dipper told him yawning as well.

"Do you wanna sleep together?" Bill asked Dipper nodded snuggling close to him taking a nap.

"Awww!" The two moms said together taking a picture of the two babies to show to them when their older.

Bill + Dipper = 💜💜💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें