Metropolis

-Supervillain Bill Cipher takes Dipper as a hostage so the Justice League come to help. Dipper is 20 Bill is super old demon.

Metropolis

Several policemen surrounded an abandoned building even Superman, Wonder woman, and Batman showed up.

"Bill Cipher if you do not surrender there will be consequences!" Batman said over a megaphone.

"Who is Bill Cipher anyway?" Wonder woman asked out loud.

"A supervillain from another dimension." Superman said seriously "He took over and destroyed the last one and wants to control this one now with an iron fist." He said letting the gravity of the answer sink in.

"Well aren't you bright supes!" Bill mocked his voice ringing all over from the building he's wearing his yellow suit and his black hat.

"Bill?" Dipper questioned from inside under Bill's arm held tight "I really don't wanna be here." She said dusting her plaid shirt.

"Pinetree I need hostages in order to have some leverage." Bill said smiling insanely

"Wasn't a hundred enough?" Dipper asked gesturing to the other hostages trembling under Bill's henchmaniacs.

"Your my main hostage!" Bill chirped tilting her head and kissed her.

"Leave her alone!" Wonder woman commanded punching her way inside her lasso in hand.

"Make me!" Bill said body engulfed in blue flames hurling them at the heroine who was pushed back then ran toward Bill and pushed him into a wall how then uses his telekinesis to throw Wonder woman away so Superman came in and flew toward Bill an took him outside.

"Come this way!" Batman ordered the hostages all running out the building except Dipper who was watching Bill tangle with Superman and Wonder woman "Ma'am come with me!" He said taking her into his arms bridal style.

"Hey let go of Pinetree!" Bill yelled body turning red teleporting right next to Batman who dodged and swiped Bill's legs catching him off guard falling down.

"Uh who's Pinetree?" Batman asked eyebrow raised making the either heroes shrug.

"Me unfortunately." Dipper sighed getting out of Batman's hold walking up to Bill.

"Back away!" Wonder woman yelled throwing her lasso around Dipper making Bill growl teleporting away.

"We need answers and I believe you have them!" Superman said arms crossed at Dipper.

"Yes who are you and what'd your connection to Bill?" Wonder woman asked fighting her grip on the lasso.

"My name is Dipper pines! And Bill is my husband!" Dipper said under the power of the lasso. The heroes gasp.

"Guys Cipher headed that way." Batman pointed out the rift in the sky so he used his grappling hook to swing in the direction while Wonder woman flied.

"Your coming with us." Superman said taking Dipper in his arms making her blush.

"Under normal circumstances I would be squealing being in your arms." Dipper said then looked at Bill shaking her head.

"Pinetree!" Bill yelled transforming into a being with six arms, black eyes, long golden tongue and belly tongue, red body and black legs.

"Uh you might wanna call backup." Dipper commented.