Omega take on

Alpha Bill and Omega Dipper are so different yet so perfect for each other. Dipper is 18 Bill is 22.

Gravity falls

"Well well well." Bill started walking around a group tied up "Isn't it nice to see the pack of tad Strange come and visit me!" He sarcastically said hands behind back.

"You took our land!" Tad said struggling in his binds "We want it back!" He growled.

Bill laughed maniacally shifting into his gold wolf form his fur pants coming off. Bill was about to attack when the door to his cave opened. Dipper a small brunette trembled walking slowly in her fur dress hugged her body.

"Bill." Dipper said scared "Are they the pack who attacked our pack?" She asked causing Bill to shift back to human and put his pants back on.

"Yes Pinetree." Bill said taking his mate into his strong arms towering over her by a foot "I was about to punish them." He said simply.

"Please don't." Dipper said using her doe eyes.

"I have to Pinetree there is no other option." Bill says glaring at the group.

"Please put them in the dungeon instead for me?" Dipper begged pouting.

"Fine only because I love you." Bill says leaning to peck her lips then he left the room.

"You sure do have a leash on your alpha." A beta woman said smirking.

"Yeah he must be a real sucker bet he never marked you!" An alpha man snickered making Dipper growl baring her teeth.

"Shut up!" Dipper said causing the group to chuckle at her face.

"Hey why don't you come by to my pack and I'll show you a real alpha." Tad cooed winking at Dipper. At that moment Bill comes in with handcuffs.

"Pinetree go home I'll handle them." Bill said but then saw the protective stance of Dipper.

"Sorry bill but i changed my mind I'll handle Tad." Dipper said then shifts into a brown wolf her dress taken off.

"That's my omega." Bill smirks watching Dipper attack the group full force.