Pirate ship kidnapping

Dipper learns the hard way not to go up to strangers on a dock wearing pirate clothes cause they could really be pirates! Dipper is 20 Bill is 22.

England's dock

"Captain I got this golden watch." 8-ball said showing off the watch to t golden haired and eyed man who nods.

"Good put that with the others in the treasure room." Bill orders an got a salute.

"Cipher me and the men spotted some noblewoman unaccompanied over there." Pyronica said pointing at a group of woman in expensive attire.

"Ohh this too easy." Bill smirked taking off his bandana handing it to Pyronica then walks casualty to the woman "Why hello there ladies I'm Bill." His charm made them giggle.

"Hello there I'm Pacifica and these are my friends Mabel and Dipper." Pacifica introduced.

"Bill you are dressed very roguishly are you a traveler?" Dipper asked politely.

"Why yes I am would you like to see my ship?" Bill asked smirking.

"Do I!" Dipper said excited but was pulled back by Mabel.

"Dipper be careful ships can be very dangerous." Mabel warned.

"Oh don't worry my ship has safely features and weaponry in case of attack." Bill assured then tugged Dipper away.

"Tell us all about it later!" Pacifica called out waving bye.

Bill took Dipper to his ship and it was impressive very big and had a golden signature at the side 'Mindscape' it read. The tow walked up the stairs to the deck where's it surprisingly dirty with the smell of alcohol and smokes.

"Good thing my dress is ankle high or else my dress would ruined." Dipper said addressing her blue English dress and tucked her hair back in her bonnet.

"I'd hate to see such a lovely creature like yourself be defiled by a floor." Bill said smiling he slowly walks up to Dipper and looks into her brown eyes "I think I'm gonna keep you." He said making Dipper hitch her breathe surprised.

"What are you talking about?" Dipper says while backing away but her back slammed into a chest making her look to see many pirates she gulps.

"Men and Pyronica tie her up! We got a new member!" Bill announced getting cheers from the crew as they tied up Dipper.

"Unhand me you scums!" Dipper yells struggling her face red.

"Welcome aboard the mindscape Pinetree!" Bill announced putting on his pirate hat then takes the wheel "Next stop the new world!" He laughs evilly.