Defend her

A demon defending a weak human girl is so cute. Dipper is 13 Bill is 14. Dipper looks like above.

Gravity falls

"Bye Dipper bye Mabel stay out of trouble." Stan yelled to the twins walking to school.

"And remember to turn in your homework before class starts!" Ford added closing the door.

"Bye Grunkle Stan and Ford!" The twins yelled waving goodbye walking to school.

"Hey Dipper look." Mabel said pointing a huge tree blocking their path.

"Must've fallen during that storm." Dipper noted looking around "I guess we could take the long way." She muttered starting to walk back not knowing Mabel already climbed over the tree and ran to school.

A few minutes later

"Man this part of the forest sure is spooky Mabel." Dipper said seeing how dark and wild it is "Mabel?" She asked looking around swing she's alone starts to freak out "Mabel!" She yelled scaring the birds.

"RRR!" A wolf leapt next to Dipper and crept slowly to her making her back away.

"Uh nice Wolfy please don't eat me I am only 13." Dipper said starting to sweat nervous then ran away from the animal only to be quickly pinned to the ground by the wolf she struggles to get it off.

"Rawhh!" Dipper heard suddenly the grey wolf on her was pushed off by a golden wolf? And then transformed into a half man half wolf man?

"Yeah you better then to mess with Bill Cipher!" Bill said smugly turning around to help Dipper up making her blush "Hey are alright little lady?" He asked smiling.

"Uh yeah thank you sir." Dipper said dazed by his good looks he had blond hair, tanned skin, no shirt showing off his muscles, ripped white shorts, no shoes either, he had yellow wolf ears, a yellow tail and gold eyes.

"Well you know my name is Bill I'm a wold/demon hybrid and who are you?" He asked fangs showing off.

"Dipper Pines a human girl." Dipper said shyly twirling her hair.

"Well how about I guide you home sound good Pinetree?" Bill asked offering his hand which Dipper takes blushing bad holding a boy's hand.