You promised

Bill and Dipper were friends then one moved but now their reunited. Dipper is 4 then 18 Bill is 5 then 19.

Gravity Falls

Two little kids are playing outside of a house with a for sale sign. Dipper wearing her yellow dress that Bill liked while Bill had his blue shirt and pants on. The two we're playing catch.

"Pinetree why are you moving?" Bill asked then passed the ball.

"Something about a new job." Dipper said and passed the ball.

"Will you still visit me?" Bill asked with a sad tone he dropped the ball.

"Let me ask." Dipper replied running to her mom "Mom!" She yelled.

"Dipper you done packing your things?" Maria asked putting a box in the moving van.

"Yes an I was wondering if I could still visit Bill when we move?" Dipper asked hope in her eyes.

"Sorry honey we'll be states apart we have to go to California to be with your dad his job depends on it!" Maria said crouching down to her daughter height.

"Why can't you, me and Mabel stay here?" Dipper asked making her mom sigh.

"Because your his kids and I'm married to him so I must go with him." Maria answered.

"So if I married Bill could he come too?" Dipper asked making her mom chuckle.

"You can marry Bill when your 18 sweetie." Maria said then went inside.

"Billy!" Dipper outed happily hugging her friend "Mom says we can be together if were married." She said giddy.

"What does married mean?" Bill asked getting a shrug "Well if it means being together I promise to marry you!" He said both of them smiling so they ran inside playing for the last time for awhile

13 1/2 years later

In twin its quiet so Bill is just strolling while reading a book but then he bumps into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Dipper said then observed the man in front of her "Billy?" She said incredulously.

"Pinetree?" Bill said incredulously then both hugged each other.

"Oh my! I never thought I'd see you again it's been like 13 years!" Dipper said then paused "Do you remember yo promise?" She asked eyebrow raised.

"What promise?" Bill asked curious making Dipper frown.

"Uh in such an idiot of course you'd forget!" Dipper ranted stomping away.

"Did I do something wrong?" Bill asked no one.

"You promised to marry me when I tuned 18 idiot!" Dipper yelled. Bill sweat dropped.

"Where's the nearest ring store?" Bill asked some random guy.

Later

The two young adults are at their wedding even though the haven't seen each other in many years Bill still did what he promised long ago so Dipper can be in his life.