Full House Forever

Bill proposes and he sings this song for Dipper. Bill is a football player and Dipper is a nerd.

California Piedmont high school football game

"We had a great game here in piedmont high school but before we head out today Football player Bill Cipher wants to say something." The principal said letting Bill have the microphone.

"Thank you." Bill said taking off his helmet making his sweaty golden locks be seen making the girls swoon at the scene "Before I continue can Dipper pines please come to the stage?" He asked making the whisper.

"Bill?" Dipper asked in her band outfit and glasses "What's going on?" She asked fearing the worst.

"Yeah you two dating or whatever?" Pacifica asked making the fellow cheerleaders laugh with her.

"Please Pacifica!" The principal warned "Bill carry on." He told the football player.

"To answer Pacifica's question yes me and Dipper are dating secretly for 2 years" That surprised many in the audience "But today I hope to stop dating her." The crowd and Dipper gasped "Because I would rather marry her." He said making the crowd and Dipper gasp again for a different reason.

"Bill what are you saying?" Dipper asked crying tears of joy.

"Pinetree I love you!" Bill said hugging her and she hugged back.

"Aww!" The crowd said and clapped at act of love

"You go sister!" Mabel from the crowd yelled.

"Bring in the chorus!" The principal yelled unrevealing a singing group from behind the stage also several band players are there.

"Pinetree my one and only I've prepared a special song for you and I hope you enjoy it." Bill said taking the piano and started the song.

~If very word I said, could make you laugh, id talk forever mmm
~I asked the sky just what we had, it showed forever
~If the song I sing to you, could fill your heart with joy,I'd sing forever
~FOREVER FOREVER (chorus)
~I've been so happy loving you
~LET ME SING TO YOU FOREVER ILL ONLY LOVE YAH FOREVER(chorus)
~Ohh ohh ohh mmhmhmm (chorus)
~If very word I said, could make you laugh, id talk forever
~Together make love oohh FOREVER FOREVER
~I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY LOVING YOOOOUUUU
~Instrumental~
~Let the love I have for you, live in your heart and be forever (Bill and Dipper)
~Forever forever (chorus)
~I'll be so happy loving you

Everyone erupted into applause and many started crying at the emotional song till Bill took a knee and opened a small box revealing a ring to Dipper. Dead silence and expectation is in the air.

"Mason Stella Pines will you marry me Bill William Cipher forever?" Bill asked Dipper who cried hard and smiled wide nodding hard.

"YES! I will oh my gosh  Bill I love you!" Dipper exclaimed taking the ring putting it on hugged him then kissed Bill.