Tarzan

Dipper is lost in the jungle and meets Bill who was raised by gorillas. Dipper and Bill are 18. 1800s.

African forest

"Almost there kiddo!" Grunkle Ford told his niece who was struggling to get around in her Victorian attire though the jungle.

"Ford why on earth would you drag me to this jungle instead of letting me do my studies in marry ol' England?" Dipper asked while swatting flies.

"Don't you see Dipper? This vast unexplored wilderness can teach you more than a dusty old book can." Ford explained exploring deeper noticing he's so far ahead of Dipper.

"That's nice." Dipper muttered sitting down and taking a breathe "Grunkle Ford?" She said not seeing her uncle so she walks ahead only for a monkey to snatch her hat "Uh little monkey do you mind giving back my hat?" The monkey blew a raspberry climbing up a tree.

Dipper sighs and starts to climb the tree while being very careful till she came many stories high up. When the monkey is in reach she went to grab her hat but she slipped and screamed falling down but luckily fell into a mess of vines entangling herself.

"Hello! Anybody a little help? Grunkle Ford I need help!" Dipper screamed her fancy blue dress getting torn up in the process the monkey laughed at her "This is all your fault you mangy little brat!" She said only to regret it seeing the monkey cry and called for its large family making Dipper gulp "Sorry?" She told them.

"Do not hurt!" Bill said swinging on the vines to intervene making the monkeys go away so he could untangle the woman who then gasped crawling away on the branch.

"Who-who are you?" Dipper asked scared while observing the man who saved her. The man had wild Blond hair, blue eyes, rugged facial features, tanned skin, no fat all muscle and only wears a loincloth making the lady blush.

"Me Bill." Bill grunted pounding his chest. Dipper giggles and pointed at herself.

"Hello I'm Dipper! Me Dipper!" She emphasized Dipper. Bill gets close to her grabbing her leg and look up her dress making her slap his hand away. Bill grabs her hand looking closely at the glove and took it off slowly amazed putting his hand to hers knowing they are the same.

"Dipper! Dipper!" Ford called out making Dipper sigh in relief ,but realized it was raining and she was up high.

"Could you help me down?" Dipper pointed at the ground to the section Ford was at.

"I'll take you to voice, yes." Bill agreed holding Dipper bridal style.

"What are you do- WAHH!" Dipper cut herself off when Bill slides down a smooth tree and jumped off another skillfully all while holding Dipper who had her arms around Bill's neck scared for her life even when he got on the ground.