Jock and the cheerleader

-Bill is a jock and loves cheerleader Dipper but she hates him for his history of being a heartbreaker. Bill is 18 senior while dipper is 15 freshman.

Piedmont California high school

"Hey man I'm so pumped up for the big game this Friday!" Tad strange said head bumping with his fellow football players.

"Hey Bill is one of your lady friends gonna come tonight?" Jason asked fellow teammate.

"Naw man last girl Isabelle didn't work out so I dumped her hard!" Bill laughed then stopped when he saw a group of girls "Hey ladies any of you wanna party with the captain of the football team?" He flexed his arms making them giggle and walk away.

"You are the king man!" Tad Strange punched Bill's arm.

"Bill Cipher!" Pacifica head Cheerleader stomped up to Bill in a huff "I have two new cheerleaders joining my troop their twins and you better not do anything that'll make them quit school or whatever!" She told him and walked away.

"Twin cheerleaders!" Bill whistled "Now that is hot!" The rest of the team agreed.

"Your disgusting!" Dipper said with her twin Mabel right behind her both in uniform "Do you think girls are just toys for you to play with?" She asked "Well we aren't." She added.

"You go sis!" Mabel fist pounded her twin.

"Not only am I a cheerleader but I've been on the honor roll since elementary school!" Dipper told them.

"She's super smart! Smarter than all of you combined!" Mabel said backing her sister up.

"So your an egghead." Jason said getting high fives.

"I'm just saying me and Mabel here are not gonna be like all of the other cheerleaders Bill Cipher dated because we don't like him because he is a heartbreaker and a pig!" Dipper said and walked away.

"And not the cute farm animal kind! The kind that's super gross!" Mabel said getting in their fas then ran back to her sister.

"Who is she?" Bill said awestruck he grabbed Pacifica and pointed at Dipper "Who is she!" Bill demanded.

"Dipper Pines!" Pacifica said quickly to him "Why do you care?" She asked hands on her hips.

"Because I think I'm in love with her." Bill said smiling dumbly at Dipper who was talking with friends and laughing cutely.