Blank space

Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Dipper is crazy while Bill is less insane than she is. Both about 23.

Pines manor

"Bill I swear if you ruined my favorite book on purpose I'll throw your phone into my personal pond!" Dipper threatened holding a soggy book in her boyfriend's face.

"I didn't do it!" Bill said throwing his hands up into the air.

"Oh you are such a lier!" Dipper screeched taring up Bill's white shirt then ran out.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Bill said to himself he ran out the door to see Dipper throwing his phone into her pond with a smile on her face.

"Woopies clumsy me!" Dipper said cheerfully skipping back inside but not before kissing Bill's "Love yah babe!" She said then she skipped again.

"Uh you are just one in a million aren't yah?" Bill taunted her making her blow a raspberry.

"Well you're certainly something too." Dipper said taking his hand.

"How about a nice walk to your favorite tree and read a little?" Bill offered Her which she nodded in agreement taking a nearby book.

"Uh Pinetree that's a phone book?" Bill said questionably raising a brow.

"I knew mother picked a good one this time." Dipper said putting t phone book down and got a real book to read so they went to their backyard where they'd sat under a tree.

"So you've had a lot of lovers in the past?" Bill asked taking a bite of an apple.

"Yeah they come and go like the seasons but like my sister says if they can't handle your baggage then they aren't worth your time." Dipper said taking the apple Bill had and took a bite.

"She must be a wise woman." Bill said sarcastically making Dipper laugh and punch his shoulder.