alien abduction

Human Dipper is abducted into an alien spaceship for an experiment for cross species breeding. Dipper is 18 Bill is 19.

Alien spaceship

In this big white circular space lies a human girl in the science room handcuffed by the arms and legs on the table freaking out.

"Hey! Get me out of here! Please someone help!" Dipper yelled then took notice being in her underwear she blushes.

Suddenly, the door opens and Dipper jerks her head to see a reptilian yellow creature about 8 feet tall with black tattoos talking in an unknown language. The alien placed a ear piece in Dipper's ear and a collar around her neck attached to it.

"Female human can you understand me?" The alien asked.

"Yes please where am I? What are you? How can I talk to you and understand you? And where are my clothes?" Dipper asked franticly.

"In the order you asked your in a spaceship, I am a Deabru, you can talk to me because of your collar and understand me with the ear piece, and your clothes are under the table anymore questions?" The Deabru asked and Dipper shook her head.

"I can understand your overwhelmed a can't think straight so I'll answer your future questions." The Deabru said taking a seat "My name is Bill and I'm here to pick you up." He said unlocking her restraints.

"Pick me up?" Dipper questioned trying to shove Bill by he was too strong.

"Yes the doctors had to vaccinate you while you slept." Bill said taking her hand "And you and I both are without mates and my species need new mating partners to ensure my people don't go extinct." He explained sadly.

"Woah okay first of all, that's really sad and I'd like to help but on earth woman are not just baby maker okay? We need love and time before we even consider babies!" Dipper babbled on flustered.

"You know I'm being generous most Deabrus' on this ship didn't wait for permission." Bill said arms crossed.

"I wanna go home." Dipper said crying a little. Bill sighs and wipes her tears away softly.

"I'm sorry but if I don't father children soon I'll be executed for treason of my people." Bill confessed "And you'll be locked away." He added slouching.

"Can I at least get dressed and have some food?" Dipper asked quietly so Bill nods and leaves to do that.