It's my world and we're all living in it!

Based on Milo Murphys theme song. Bill is a master of chaos with a big ego. Dipper is 13 and Bill is super old demon that looks 15.

Gravity falls

"Bill I love you." Dipper forced herself to say while the demon looks intensely at her.

"I knee you would come around!" Bill said kissing her face making her cringe.

"Bill may I go outside?" Dipper asked carefully making Bill laugh.

"Trust me kid now that earth is in full on weirdmageddon your gonna your world in a whole new way!" Bill grinned taking her by the waist and teleported out the fearamid.

"Oh my gosh!" Dipper scream whispered watching the chaos on front of her. Bill started to sing pointing things out to Dipper.

~Look at that sun, look at that sky~The sun was blazing orange and the sky was a depressing grey.

"~Look at my sweater vest, I look so fly~" Dipper rolls her eyes looking Bill's yellow sweater with an eye in the middle.

"~Look at that mailbox, look at that tree~" T mailbow was alive with its tongue out but Bill made the normal tree crush the mailbox making Dipper wince.

"~It's about as beautiful as it can be~" Dipper is spins mid air transforming her clothes into a yellow gown then was tilted back by Bill.

"~Whoa,~" Bill  takes blue fire engulf them then bursts indicating his joy.

"~Today is gonna be exceptional!~" Multiple monsters run amuke the town in their hideous and deformed forms.

"~Never boring, even for a minute,~" A weird energy wave goes by changing multiple things into monsters or a different shape.

"~It's my world and we're all living in it!~" Bill's fearamid collides with with earth just as Bill steps back on the ground with Dipper in his arms.

"Ford help me now!" Dipper whispered in Bill's chest.